Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd
I saw a man on Fox news Saturday and I didn`t get his name and can`t find anything about it on the Fox site....He was talking about how the Govt.  is printing more money to help fund some of the financial mess this country is in and all it is doing is depreciating the value of the dollar which will make everything worse in the long run.  If you know were I can find this please let me know.

Thank You
Quote 0 0
Andy

I'm wondering why anybody would even watch fox news.  !!??!!??!!

Quote 0 0
CK

NO I DID NOT SEE IT, BUT I WILL TRY AND RESEARCH AND POST IT FOR YOU, I WATCH FOX  NEWS ALL THE TIME           

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Any time money is "printed" (or conjured up from thin air as the Fed does) all the dollars worldwide are devalued, including the ones in your pocket. That is the nature of diluting the money pool. What this means for us on Main Street are loaves of bread costing $5.00, gasoline at $10.00 or higher. It will take some time for these shock waves to hit us but when they do, look out.

Eventually, this devaluation can cause a total collapse of the currency meaning that the value is -0- per dollar. That is the problem with faith based currencies; faith falters and the bottom falls out. Every country and savvy investor is divesting themselves of dollars as fast as they can.

The U.S. financial markets have been exposed as liars and greed mongers. They have no clothes and there goes the U.S. as a financial powerhouse; the one thing we still had going for us. We have no real manufacturing base left to recover from this crisis.

Check out this Chinese newspaper article:

BEIJING, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Threatened by a "financial tsunami," the world must consider building a financial order no longer dependent on the United States, a leading Chinese state newspaper said on Wednesday.

The commentary in the overseas edition of the People's Daily said the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc "may augur an even larger impending global 'financial tsunami'."

The People's Daily is the official newspaper of China's ruling Communist Party, and the overseas edition is a smaller circulation offshoot of the main paper.

Its pronouncements do not necessarily directly voice leadership views. But the commentary by a professor at Shanghai's Tongji University, as well as an essay in a Party journal, underscored official alarm at the turmoil in world financial markets.

China's central bank earlier this week cut its lending rate for the first time in six years, a move analysts said was aimed at bolstering the economy and the battered stock market.

"The eruption of the U.S. sub-prime crisis has exposed massive loopholes in the United States' financial oversight and supervision," writes the commentator, Shi Jianxun.

"The world urgently needs to create a diversified currency and financial system and fair and just financial order that is not dependent on the United States."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSPEK2402720080917?sp=true

When the Chinese Communists have the moral high ground, how can it be that the U.S. cannot or will not acknowledge that it is smokin' burnt toast? The best outcome of this would be that the Federal Reserve crashes itself (and no one with a brain would bail it out) leading to a currency system that had some backing other than faith and blind trust.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...