Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

as I was trying to find some more info on   DEVI VIJJESWARAPU, I found an opinion of the court 

DONNA M. DIMARE, Plaintiff, v. AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY AND OPTION ONE MORTGAGE CORP., Defendants where the court found that

"On October 27, 2009 Ameriquest .... filed the Affidavit of Devi Vijjeswarapu (the "Vijjeswarapu Affidavit"), a former employee of Ameriquest ("Vijjeswarapu")"

I don't know how "former" of an employee she was, but on October 13, 2009 she executed an assignment of mortgage as  Vice-President of  AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY

if anybody has any more info, please let me know

thanks

Quote 0 0
Hi Cricket,
My document, Assignment of mortgage New Jersey made and entered into on 2/18/09
from Argent Mortgage Company, llc to US Bank NA, as Trustee for the registerd Holders of Asset-backed pass through certificates series 2007-amc2 ,signed,sealed and delivered in the presence of or attested by Devi Visseswarapuas witnessed and title is secretary.

I'm assuming he is a secretary for Argent mortgage.

Patricia Olvera as vice president of Argent.

Quote 0 0
Sorry for misspell of his last name, it should be Devi Vijjeswarapu.  Very hard to see his hand writing.
Quote 0 0

so you're showing and assignment of mortgage  from Argent Mortgage Company to US Bank NA   executed by  Patricia Olvera as vice president  and  DEVI VIJJESWARAPU  as a witness on  dated 2/18/09 .. so sometime between February 18 and October 27,  DEVI VIJJESWARAPU  became a former employee of ARGENT.   If she was a former employee as of 2/18/09 it would be easy to prove it was a forgery.    I read that at AMERIQUEST a guy put used a window as a 'lightbox'  to forge a signature
Quote 0 0
Lucy,

do you have a link to the county records?

thanks
Quote 0 0
I did check with the county clerk for record of our mortgage and loan.
Assignment, was done on  done on 2/18/09 and recorded on 3/11/09.

argent was bought out by Citigroup around Sepember '08, that's is why I know that these people who signed as a vp, or secretary of Argent is lying.

You should google search all the names of the people that are vp, secretary... you might be able to find info on them.
Also I believe Ameriquest was bought out by citigroup too.
You should go to your county clerks office and look up your file, and make copies and have it certified.

Lis Pendens was done on 3/24/09 and allonge was done on 2/18/09.
Foreclosure complaint was filed on 2/11/09.

So effectively, all the paper work was commenced after the lawsuit, which should prove that this foreclosure should of been thrown out based on technicality.

Our attorney filed an answer and asked to dismiss the default judgement, and we got it.
Then, we had to go through court mandated mediation, which was a joke, since the presiding retired judge and the lawyer, per diem, to represent the plaintiff wasn't really prepare nor did he have any knowledge about our case.  First thing when we walked into the mediation, the judge was making snide remarks to the plaintiffs lawyer whether this is another case of where the note and who's our lender?
We had to sit through their condescending and belittling remarks.  to say the least, mediation was a farce,but we had to endure it due to court mandate.

Two weeks later we received a certified letter from the court that judge, granting summary judgment to strike defendant's answer, to dismiss the counterclaim, to enter default and transfer case to the foreclosure unit, and to sever the third party complaint and transfer it to law division.

We have an option to file a civil lawsuit or wait for the final summary judgment.
Since then, our first attorney has quit and left his law firm so we retained another attorney to represent us, and according to him, he advised us to wait for the final judgment and we can appeal the case.

I'm sure I can go on and on , but please tell me what state are you in?
How far along are you on your foreclosure case?

Lucy

Quote 0 0
lucy
I did check with the county clerk for record of our mortgage and loan.
Assignment, was done on  done on 2/18/09 and recorded on 3/11/09.

argent was bought out by Citigroup around Sepember '08, that's is why I know that these people who signed as a vp, or secretary of Argent is lying.

You should google search all the names of the people that are vp, secretary... you might be able to find info on them.
Also I believe Ameriquest was bought out by citigroup too.
You should go to your county clerks office and look up your file, and make copies and have it certified.

Lis Pendens was done on 3/24/09 and allonge was done on 2/18/09.
Foreclosure complaint was filed on 2/11/09.

So effectively, all the paper work was commenced after the lawsuit, which should prove that this foreclosure should of been thrown out based on technicality.

Our attorney filed an answer and asked to dismiss the default judgement, and we got it.
Then, we had to go through court mandated mediation, which was a joke, since the presiding retired judge and the lawyer, per diem, to represent the plaintiff wasn't really prepare nor did he have any knowledge about our case.  First thing when we walked into the mediation, the judge was making snide remarks to the plaintiffs lawyer whether this is another case of where the note and who's our lender?
We had to sit through their condescending and belittling remarks.  to say the least, mediation was a farce,but we had to endure it due to court mandate.

Two weeks later we received a certified letter from the court that judge, granting summary judgment to strike defendant's answer, to dismiss the counterclaim, to enter default and transfer case to the foreclosure unit, and to sever the third party complaint and transfer it to law division.

We have an option to file a civil lawsuit or wait for the final summary judgment.
Since then, our first attorney has quit and left his law firm so we retained another attorney to represent us, and according to him, he advised us to wait for the final judgment and we can appeal the case.

I'm sure I can go on and on , but please tell me what state are you in?
How far along are you on your foreclosure case?

Lucy

Quote 0 0

I didn't have my house foreclosed on, but yesterday somebody from my mortgage company was here to take pictures because I got on their 'list.'  I make my payments automatically and have never had a problem until it was transferred to EVERHOME .. had NEW SOUTH FEDERAL for yeas and my payments to them were transferred automatically, with EVERHOME it appears the bank is sending a check, I'll have to check on that.

it was my mothers house that she gave to my sister that got foreclosed, and I've been fighting to get it back for over a year now. My sister didn't file and answer and wasn't going to file - she went to see the attorney that was handling my aunts estate, he said it would take $5,000 - $10,000 to fight it and made some calls to their attorney.  Long story short, I knew she needed money, so I had to pay her to sign a quitclaim deed and POA and I also had to pay for her attorney's visit because she didn't have the money for that.  She didn't want me to have it and had rather it went to the mortgage company .. the thing was, she still owed them $30,000 not including attorney's fees and they had already  claimed ownership of her 2 acres adjacent to the house.   

I filed an answer and after some research, I filed the quitclaim deed and and filed a motion to substitute and amended answer.  The mortgage company claimed she had nothing to convey because they had already foreclosed and they evidenced their claim to title by an unexecuted foreclosure deed.  In short, everything got kicked out and we each got attorney's and mine filed a motion to intervene ... the judge dismissed my complaint for 'lack of standing' because my quitclaim deed was executed after the foreclosure sale.  The only evidence before the court was the complaint,  unexecuted foreclosure deed, a certificate from the SOS that they weren't qualified to do business as they claimed and my  executed recorded quitclaim deed.  Based upon 'hearsay' the court determined that they had superior title and legal standing. 

My sisters attorney withdrew and my attorneys filed an appearance and adopted my pleadings  with all the above ... the mortgage company then did a voluntary dismissal  because they had another fraudulent  foreclosure deed recorded with a different auctioneer and POA.  So, we are going to file a complaint against them and I'm trying to find everything I can on these initial assignments from AMERIQUEST to prove they were fraud.  I'm not just going after my mama's house - I'm trying to set aside every foreclosure that they've done in this state along with the AG barring any business by them or their affiliates.    That's why they fought so hard to get me kicked out for practicing law without a license and/or lack of standing  with their blank piece of paper. 

So, if I can get the foreclosure set aside she comes out  with the $75,000 that she borrowed, not owing the $30,000 and also has the 2 acres left with a FMV of $25,000,  no attorney fees and she hasn't devoted the last year of her life to it. 

Quote 0 0

it seems strange to me that  on October 27, 2009 Ameriquest  filed the Affidavit of Devi Vijjeswarapu  and she is identified as a "former" employee and I just found an assignment executed by her on December 22, 2009 ... either the affidavit is false, or the assignment is a forgery
Quote 0 0

I have a case where on September 18, 2009, this individual signed an assignment where he represented himself to be a Vice-President of Argent Mortgage Company, LLC.  Can anyone help me prove that this individual did not work for Argent at that time, and how can you show that Citigroup bought Argent in 2008? Any other information that can be helpful will be appreciated.  Thanks!

Quote 0 0
In response to your inquiry the case number in Donna Dimere vs Ameriquest is 08-10598 in United States bankruptcy Court District of Massachusetts.  Any body having Laura Bursey or Patricia Olivera in their documents with their signature please contact me at (818)340-7600.  Need help finding robo signers or investigation of loan documents, info for rescission of fraudulent loans pls contact me.
Thanks
Quote 0 0

This is linked in profile as of today-no title of vice president! demoted? i dont think so-go to linked and print out the page there is your proof!

Devi Vijjeswarapu

Manager at Ameriquest Mortgage Company

Industry
Banking

Overview

Current
  • Manager at Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Education
  • Tripura University
Quote 0 0

Laura Bursey

Experienced in Funding and Post Funding

Orange County, California Area

Industry

Real Estate

Overview

Current

Past

• Warehouse/Collateral Manager at Ameriquest Mortgage
  • Funding Supervisor at Ameriquest Mortgage Company

Education

• Rancho Santiago College

·         Highly motivated, results oriented leader with diverse experience in all aspects of the loan process, customer service, and sales support. Have the ability to streamline processes for maximum efficiency. Able to work well with others to accomplish goals and objectives in a high stress fast paced work environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, both organizational and communicational enable me to compete tasks on time with the highest quality. I am a self starter with the ability to learn on my own, my initiative has enabled me to be a strong problem solver and trouble shooter.

·         Specialties

·         To obtain a challenging position with a company that will utilize my knowledge, skills and abilities with the opportunity to grow professionally. I have extensive experience in the Mortgage Industry. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Empower Production, Visio and PeopleSoft.
Notary Public, Certificate in Professional Sales and Fluent in Spanish and English

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...