Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
FnDoomed
Haven't come across this before.  Kudos to the people at the hamlet...

http://www.foreclosurehamlet.org/profiles/blogs/foreclosure-defense-depos-amp

Save homes. Add to this list. The more information we have, the closer we get to indictments. Email depos, transcripts, etc to ForeclosureHamlet@gmail.com

Educate yourself.

 

Florida Court Orders & Appellate Reversals here.

 

Excellent resource explaining the background of the American foreclosure crisis. Take time to read and click links. http://ning.it/cI5woW

Read the Cambridge Complaint to learn about the Mortgage Backed Securities Chain Gang. This is a long detailed document. Section III The Parties can be skimmed. read here or download cambridge-investments-v-et-al.pdf

Read or Listen to this book: The Big Short by Michael Lewis

Order on Netflix or purchase this documentary: Plunder, The Crime of Our Time

Read this about the reckless, irresponsible, wheeling-dealing, parasitic banks http://ning.it/9OXpV7 and this about MERS http://ning.it/9BkD6l

Florida Foreclosure Judges' Bench Book here


MERS DEPOS

  1. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman linked here April 7, 2010 (FYI Copyright info for transcripts)
  2. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman Nov 11, 2009 MERS dep trans of William Hultman.- 11_11_09.pdf
  1. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 9, 2006 corporate rep depo rk arnold 9 25 2006.doc
  2. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 25, 2009 09-25-2009 Deposition of RK Arnold, CEO, MERS.doc Depositions
  3. MERS CEO RK Arnold November 16, 2010 Response to Senator Brown's questions during US Senate Banking Committee Investigation into Foreclosure Fraud Arnold Response 111610
  4. Partial Testimony of MERS William C Hultman here
  5. William Hultman testimony to the AZ House in  Feb2011 at min 44:20 on the video here


FORECLOSURE MILL MINIONS

  1. Ron Wolfe, managing partner of Florida Default Law Group (motion to compel and transcript of deposition) here
  2. Tammy Kapusta, paralegal who once worked at FL mill Stern's office KAPUSTAtammie.pdf
  3. Other Florida mill minions statements here.
  4. Hollan Fintel, of Florida Default Law Group, then moved to Shapiro Fishman http://goo.gl/fb/pBdE5
  5. Francis Hallinan, PA foreclosure mill attorney PA Foreclosure Mill attorney explains fabrication of evidence (read page 24--pages 90-93) http://ning.it/hOgeci  (missing pages 3-9)
  6.  Shellie Hill, OH Deed Paralegal, of Lerner, Sampson & Rothfuss: http://wp.me/pFWnq-4ik
  7. Patricia Arango, attorney at Florida foreclosure mill Law Office of Marshall Watson Patricia Arango, Marshall Watson attorney  (commentary here)
  8. Full Affidavit of paralegal Jose Portillo of Shapiro & Burson | Over 1,000 Deeds Were Recorded with False Signatures http://wp.me/pFWnq-5i5
  9. Shapiro Network Jose Portillo Affidavit%20of%20Jose%20Portillo-3.pdf

Lender Processing Services (LPS)

 

  1. Bill Newland from Fidelity / Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45O
  2. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45D 
  3. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://w...
  4. Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS  Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS

 


ROBOSIGNERS Depositions & Admissions

  1. Cheryl Samons: http://tinyurl.com/yansx5z
  2. Cheryl Samons: http://ning.it/d2Ra5s
  3. Cheryl Samons: here
  4. Cheryl Samons via David J Stern's notary Shannon Smith
  5. Erica Johnson Seck of Indymac/Onewest Erica Johnson-Seck http://tinyurl.com/yfe7565
  6. Angela Nolan of JP Morgan Chase (endorsements in blank on notes) Angela Nolan: http://ning.it/9yz7Ne
  7. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/yz6jgsj
  8. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/2cm55pd
  9. Beth Cottrell of Chase Home Finance, LLC Beth Cottrell notice of taking Depo ducus tecum
  10. Beth Cottrell Depo: http://ning.it/df9EF2
  11. Scott Anderson of Ocwen Admissions http://ning.it/dkQKjW
  12. Tina Bado of Bank United: Tina Bado depo transcript.pdf
  13. John Herman Kennerty of Wells Fargo: Herman John Kennerty of Wells Fargo.May20.2010.pdf
  14. Renee Hertzler of Bank of America here
  15. Xee Maou of Wells Fargo (exhibits Deposition Transcript Exhibits of Xee Moua-33945-KCH.pdf and transcript Deposition Transcript of Xee Moua-33942-KCH.pdf
  16. Krystal Hall of Bank of America : BoA Krystal Hall.pdf
  17. Tamara Savery of Wells Fargo: here
  18. Erica Lance (colleague of Brian Bly & Crystal Moore) of Nationwide Title here
  19. Tam Doan, "I was a Bank of America robosigner" CNN news article here
  20. Tamara Price of Citi Residential Lending 2008.04.21 Depo of Tamara Price(2).pdf
  21. Denise Bailey of Litton Loans D__Bailey_Depo1_(3)[1]-1.pdf and D__Bailey_Depo2_(2)_(3)[1].pdf
  22. Alden Berner, Wells Fargo Verification Robosigner  Berner-Depo-Verification-of-Complaints-Redacted1.pdf
  23. Judy Faber, GMAC & Residential Funding Robosigner GMACDepostionFaber.pdf
  24. Brian Bly, Nationwide Title Clearinghouse Robo-signer (a doc-shop) Brian Bly depo and Brian Bly Employment with Nationwide Title Clearinghouse verification here.
  25. Full Deposition of Stanley Silva, Notice of Default Robo-Signer  http://wp.me/pFWnq-4uA
  26. Suzanne Johnstone of Select Portfolio Servicing Johnstone Suzanne Select Portfolio.txt
  27. Ronaldo Reyes, Deutsche Bank VP securitization depo Depos of Deutsche Bank VP Ronaldo Reyes.pdf
  28. Deposition Transcript of SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING (SPS) MINDY LEETHAM http://t.co/b5Rt16P
  29. Deposition Transcript of Litton Loan Servicing Litigation Manager Christopher Spradling http://goo.gl/fb/hiXIX
  30. Deposition of Cheryl Thomas of DocX & LPS 51885547-Deposition-of-Cheryl-Thomas-March-23-2011.pdf
  31. Deposition of Christine Odom, Nationstar, servicer for Plaintiff Citimortgage here
  32. DEPOSITION OF JUSTIN HALBACH, NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC. : http://t.co/uxZHPDQ

OTHERS

  1. Linda DeMartini, Bank of America document custodian here
  2. Dale M Sugimoto, President of Sand Canyon f/k/a Option One Dale M Sugimoto


Quote 0 0
Bill
I'm still trying to figure out HOW this helps us in our individual cases.  It appears none of these can be use as any type of evidence. 

Any thoughts?
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
Bill said:
I'm still trying to figure out HOW this helps us in our individual cases. It appears none of these can be use as any type of evidence.

Any thoughts?


Bill:

Unless there is a specific sworn averment within a particular deposition that would somehow carry useful facts into YOUR case, the depositions are mostly instructive and can give insight into the types of questions and approaches that might be productive.

IF a deposition was useful, you could probably ONLY bring it in if it was FILED in that case and you had a certified copy from the clerk in that case.  Bear in mind that in many instances, the depositions inform the development of the issues and then there is a settlement WITHOUT filing the depositions.

IF the deposition was of a person involved in YOUR case, another alternative would be to take the COPY and then ask the plaintiff to authenticate it.  You could also ask in an interrogatory for the plaintiff to identify ANY SWORN STATEMENTS THEREIN which were UNTRUE.

This kind of proves up both the authenticity of the deposition and its contents.

OR you could depose the SAME witness and ask them to authenticate the document and ask that witness whether the witness made any untruthful statements under oath, etc.

Basically, a deposition COULD be a sort of efficient foundation.

Alternatively, the document could be presented during the deposition AFTER the witness begins LYING and the presentation of the deposition could help to trap the witness in a lie.

*

Basically, I would think that one would assess each deposition with respect to the unique facts of one's own case and then tailor the strategy with the help of a capable attorney.  
Quote 0 0
FnDoomed
One example is the hultman deposition by Mark Malone.  Its all about his authority to deputize people as MERS VP or MERS ASSISTANT SECRETARY.  In that deposition you can see that Hultman has no authority to perform those acts.

If Hultman had no authority to name somebody as MERS ASSISTANT SECRETARY then that person had no business assigning a mortgage on behalf of MERS.

Hultman relies on a corporate resolution of MERS (the first) that went out of business in 1998 as the basis for his authority to create MERS VP's or SECRETARIES in the current (third) corporate incarnation of MERS. 

There's no evidence that the current board of MERS ever even met, let alone adopted anything from a defunct company of the same name twice removed.



Quote 0 0
I just filed motion to vacate my judgement in NJ, Tamara price was signer on assignment and signed as VP of Ameriquest, also found out Deutsche bank filed foreclosure first then did assignment. Hope judge rules in my favor
Quote 0 0
Best wishes George. Let us know the outcome.
Did you file Motion to Strike their Affidavits ? It will make your Motion stronger.
Quote 0 0
Thanks Ann,
I didn't file to strike there affidavits. Legal services of NJ helped me with filing over the phone, will call them about that. They did say they will help with appeal.
Quote 0 0

George,

I was trying to e-mail you samples of Motion to strike Affidavits but your mail box rejects my e-mail. My email address is ocean11@the-beach.net

 

I don't know details of your lawsuit so this is only for educational
purposes and Florida law.
1. When Plaintiff files MSJ, they must file certain Affidavits. Oppose to
Motion for MSJ is not enough. You must strike their Affidavits if applicable
to your case to get better winning chances.
2. If you plan to file Appeal, you must have a court reporter at the MSJ
hearing . Appeal Court won't hear your case without certified hearing
transcript.   Appeal Court filing cost is about $900. Court reporter is about $100 an hour.
3. If you prepare your Motion to Oppose well, chances are the Bank will
cancel the hearing and negotiate with you. Judge may denied the Bank MSJ and case  would set for trial. If you lost at trial, you can also go to Appeal or file BK and fight in Federal Court. Check with few BK lawyers to know your options. First lawyers consultation usually free.

 

See this post from Matt Weidner Esq. Elite Florida Foreclosure Defense lawyer

http://mattweidnerlaw.com/blog/2010/02/foreclsoure-case-killer-motion-to-strike-affidavit-of-amounts-due-and-owing/

Quote 0 0
John Lewis
Ann: "1. When Plaintiff files MSJ, they must file certain Affidavits. Oppose to
Motion for MSJ is not enough. You must strike their Affidavits if applicable
to your case to get better winning chances."

 
Would you please provide examples of "they must file certain Affidavits",and, how does one "strike their Affidavits.."?
 
Thanking u in advance .. JL


 
Quote 0 0
Make your own life more easy take the personal loans and all you require.
Quote 0 0
FnDoomed wrote:
One example is the hultman deposition by Mark Malone.  Its all about his authority to deputize people as MERS VP or MERS ASSISTANT SECRETARY.  In that deposition you can see that Hultman has no authority to perform those acts.

If Hultman had no authority to name somebody as MERS ASSISTANT SECRETARY then that person had no business assigning a mortgage on behalf of MERS.

Hultman relies on a corporate resolution of MERS (the first) that went out of business in 1998 as the basis for his authority to create MERS VP's or SECRETARIES in the current (third) corporate incarnation of MERS. 

There's no evidence that the current board of MERS ever even met, let alone adopted anything from a defunct company of the same name twice removed.



Quote 0 0
FnDoomed wrote:
Haven't come across this before.  Kudos to the people at the hamlet...

http://www.foreclosurehamlet.org/profiles/blogs/foreclosure-defense-depos-amp

Save homes. Add to this list. The more information we have, the closer we get to indictments. Email depos, transcripts, etc to ForeclosureHamlet@gmail.com

Educate yourself.

 

Florida Court Orders & Appellate Reversals here.

 

Excellent resource explaining the background of the American foreclosure crisis. Take time to read and click links. http://ning.it/cI5woW

Read the Cambridge Complaint to learn about the Mortgage Backed Securities Chain Gang. This is a long detailed document. Section III The Parties can be skimmed. read here or download cambridge-investments-v-et-al.pdf

Read or Listen to this book: The Big Short by Michael Lewis

Order on Netflix or purchase this documentary: Plunder, The Crime of Our Time

Read this about the reckless, irresponsible, wheeling-dealing, parasitic banks http://ning.it/9OXpV7 and this about MERS http://ning.it/9BkD6l

Florida Foreclosure Judges' Bench Book here


MERS DEPOS

  1. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman linked here April 7, 2010 (FYI Copyright info for transcripts)
  2. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman Nov 11, 2009 MERS dep trans of William Hultman.- 11_11_09.pdf
  1. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 9, 2006 corporate rep depo rk arnold 9 25 2006.doc
  2. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 25, 2009 09-25-2009 Deposition of RK Arnold, CEO, MERS.doc Depositions
  3. MERS CEO RK Arnold November 16, 2010 Response to Senator Brown's questions during US Senate Banking Committee Investigation into Foreclosure Fraud Arnold Response 111610
  4. Partial Testimony of MERS William C Hultman here
  5. William Hultman testimony to the AZ House in  Feb2011 at min 44:20 on the video here


FORECLOSURE MILL MINIONS

  1. Ron Wolfe, managing partner of Florida Default Law Group (motion to compel and transcript of deposition) here
  2. Tammy Kapusta, paralegal who once worked at FL mill Stern's office KAPUSTAtammie.pdf
  3. Other Florida mill minions statements here.
  4. Hollan Fintel, of Florida Default Law Group, then moved to Shapiro Fishman http://goo.gl/fb/pBdE5
  5. Francis Hallinan, PA foreclosure mill attorney PA Foreclosure Mill attorney explains fabrication of evidence (read page 24--pages 90-93) http://ning.it/hOgeci  (missing pages 3-9)
  6.  Shellie Hill, OH Deed Paralegal, of Lerner, Sampson & Rothfuss: http://wp.me/pFWnq-4ik
  7. Patricia Arango, attorney at Florida foreclosure mill Law Office of Marshall Watson Patricia Arango, Marshall Watson attorney  (commentary here)
  8. Full Affidavit of paralegal Jose Portillo of Shapiro & Burson | Over 1,000 Deeds Were Recorded with False Signatures http://wp.me/pFWnq-5i5
  9. Shapiro Network Jose Portillo Affidavit%20of%20Jose%20Portillo-3.pdf

Lender Processing Services (LPS)

 

  1. Bill Newland from Fidelity / Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45O
  2. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45D 
  3. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://w...
  4. Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS  Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS

 

 

ROBOSIGNERS Depositions & Admissions

  1. Cheryl Samons: http://tinyurl.com/yansx5z
  2. Cheryl Samons: http://ning.it/d2Ra5s
  3. Cheryl Samons: here
  4. Cheryl Samons via David J Stern's notary Shannon Smith
  5. Erica Johnson Seck of Indymac/Onewest Erica Johnson-Seck http://tinyurl.com/yfe7565
  6. Angela Nolan of JP Morgan Chase (endorsements in blank on notes) Angela Nolan: http://ning.it/9yz7Ne
  7. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/yz6jgsj
  8. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/2cm55pd
  9. Beth Cottrell of Chase Home Finance, LLC Beth Cottrell notice of taking Depo ducus tecum
  10. Beth Cottrell Depo: http://ning.it/df9EF2
  11. Scott Anderson of Ocwen Admissions http://ning.it/dkQKjW
  12. Tina Bado of Bank United: Tina Bado depo transcript.pdf
  13. John Herman Kennerty of Wells Fargo: Herman John Kennerty of Wells Fargo.May20.2010.pdf
  14. Renee Hertzler of Bank of America here
  15. Xee Maou of Wells Fargo (exhibits Deposition Transcript Exhibits of Xee Moua-33945-KCH.pdf and transcript Deposition Transcript of Xee Moua-33942-KCH.pdf
  16. Krystal Hall of Bank of America : BoA Krystal Hall.pdf
  17. Tamara Savery of Wells Fargo: here
  18. Erica Lance (colleague of Brian Bly & Crystal Moore) of Nationwide Title here
  19. Tam Doan, "I was a Bank of America robosigner" CNN news article here
  20. Tamara Price of Citi Residential Lending 2008.04.21 Depo of Tamara Price(2).pdf
  21. Denise Bailey of Litton Loans D__Bailey_Depo1_(3)[1]-1.pdf and D__Bailey_Depo2_(2)_(3)[1].pdf
  22. Alden Berner, Wells Fargo Verification Robosigner  Berner-Depo-Verification-of-Complaints-Redacted1.pdf
  23. Judy Faber, GMAC & Residential Funding Robosigner GMACDepostionFaber.pdf
  24. Brian Bly, Nationwide Title Clearinghouse Robo-signer (a doc-shop) Brian Bly depo and Brian Bly Employment with Nationwide Title Clearinghouse verification here.
  25. Full Deposition of Stanley Silva, Notice of Default Robo-Signer  http://wp.me/pFWnq-4uA
  26. Suzanne Johnstone of Select Portfolio Servicing Johnstone Suzanne Select Portfolio.txt
  27. Ronaldo Reyes, Deutsche Bank VP securitization depo Depos of Deutsche Bank VP Ronaldo Reyes.pdf
  28. Deposition Transcript of SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING (SPS) MINDY LEETHAM http://t.co/b5Rt16P
  29. Deposition Transcript of Litton Loan Servicing Litigation Manager Christopher Spradling http://goo.gl/fb/hiXIX
  30. Deposition of Cheryl Thomas of DocX & LPS 51885547-Deposition-of-Cheryl-Thomas-March-23-2011.pdf
  31. Deposition of Christine Odom, Nationstar, servicer for Plaintiff Citimortgage here
  32. DEPOSITION OF JUSTIN HALBACH, NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC. : http://t.co/uxZHPDQ

OTHERS

  1. Linda DeMartini, Bank of America document custodian here
  2. Dale M Sugimoto, President of Sand Canyon f/k/a Option One Dale M Sugimoto


Quote 0 0
dwright
FnDoomed wrote:
Haven't come across this before.  Kudos to the people at the hamlet...

http://www.foreclosurehamlet.org/profiles/blogs/foreclosure-defense-depos-amp

Save homes. Add to this list. The more information we have, the closer we get to indictments. Email depos, transcripts, etc to ForeclosureHamlet@gmail.com

Educate yourself.

 

Florida Court Orders & Appellate Reversals here.

 

Excellent resource explaining the background of the American foreclosure crisis. Take time to read and click links. http://ning.it/cI5woW

Read the Cambridge Complaint to learn about the Mortgage Backed Securities Chain Gang. This is a long detailed document. Section III The Parties can be skimmed. read here or download cambridge-investments-v-et-al.pdf

Read or Listen to this book: The Big Short by Michael Lewis

Order on Netflix or purchase this documentary: Plunder, The Crime of Our Time

Read this about the reckless, irresponsible, wheeling-dealing, parasitic banks http://ning.it/9OXpV7 and this about MERS http://ning.it/9BkD6l

Florida Foreclosure Judges' Bench Book here


MERS DEPOS

  1. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman linked here April 7, 2010 (FYI Copyright info for transcripts)
  2. MERS Corp Secretary William Hultman Nov 11, 2009 MERS dep trans of William Hultman.- 11_11_09.pdf
  1. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 9, 2006 corporate rep depo rk arnold 9 25 2006.doc
  2. MERS CEO R K Arnold Sept 25, 2009 09-25-2009 Deposition of RK Arnold, CEO, MERS.doc Depositions
  3. MERS CEO RK Arnold November 16, 2010 Response to Senator Brown's questions during US Senate Banking Committee Investigation into Foreclosure Fraud Arnold Response 111610
  4. Partial Testimony of MERS William C Hultman here
  5. William Hultman testimony to the AZ House in  Feb2011 at min 44:20 on the video here


FORECLOSURE MILL MINIONS

  1. Ron Wolfe, managing partner of Florida Default Law Group (motion to compel and transcript of deposition) here
  2. Tammy Kapusta, paralegal who once worked at FL mill Stern's office KAPUSTAtammie.pdf
  3. Other Florida mill minions statements here.
  4. Hollan Fintel, of Florida Default Law Group, then moved to Shapiro Fishman http://goo.gl/fb/pBdE5
  5. Francis Hallinan, PA foreclosure mill attorney PA Foreclosure Mill attorney explains fabrication of evidence (read page 24--pages 90-93) http://ning.it/hOgeci  (missing pages 3-9)
  6.  Shellie Hill, OH Deed Paralegal, of Lerner, Sampson & Rothfuss: http://wp.me/pFWnq-4ik
  7. Patricia Arango, attorney at Florida foreclosure mill Law Office of Marshall Watson Patricia Arango, Marshall Watson attorney  (commentary here)
  8. Full Affidavit of paralegal Jose Portillo of Shapiro & Burson | Over 1,000 Deeds Were Recorded with False Signatures http://wp.me/pFWnq-5i5
  9. Shapiro Network Jose Portillo Affidavit%20of%20Jose%20Portillo-3.pdf

Lender Processing Services (LPS)

 

  1. Bill Newland from Fidelity / Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45O
  2. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS: http://wp.me/pFWnq-45D 
  3. Scott Walter from Lender Processing Services, LPS Part II: http://w...
  4. Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS  Christian Hymer, 1st VP Operations LPS

 

 

ROBOSIGNERS Depositions & Admissions

  1. Cheryl Samons: http://tinyurl.com/yansx5z
  2. Cheryl Samons: http://ning.it/d2Ra5s
  3. Cheryl Samons: here
  4. Cheryl Samons via David J Stern's notary Shannon Smith
  5. Erica Johnson Seck of Indymac/Onewest Erica Johnson-Seck http://tinyurl.com/yfe7565
  6. Angela Nolan of JP Morgan Chase (endorsements in blank on notes) Angela Nolan: http://ning.it/9yz7Ne
  7. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/yz6jgsj
  8. Jeffrey Stephan of GMAC/Ally Jeffrey Stephan: http://tinyurl.com/2cm55pd
  9. Beth Cottrell of Chase Home Finance, LLC Beth Cottrell notice of taking Depo ducus tecum
  10. Beth Cottrell Depo: http://ning.it/df9EF2
  11. Scott Anderson of Ocwen Admissions http://ning.it/dkQKjW
  12. Tina Bado of Bank United: Tina Bado depo transcript.pdf
  13. John Herman Kennerty of Wells Fargo: Herman John Kennerty of Wells Fargo.May20.2010.pdf
  14. Renee Hertzler of Bank of America here
  15. Xee Maou of Wells Fargo (exhibits Deposition Transcript Exhibits of Xee Moua-33945-KCH.pdf and transcript Deposition Transcript of Xee Moua-33942-KCH.pdf
  16. Krystal Hall of Bank of America : BoA Krystal Hall.pdf
  17. Tamara Savery of Wells Fargo: here
  18. Erica Lance (colleague of Brian Bly & Crystal Moore) of Nationwide Title here
  19. Tam Doan, "I was a Bank of America robosigner" CNN news article here
  20. Tamara Price of Citi Residential Lending 2008.04.21 Depo of Tamara Price(2).pdf
  21. Denise Bailey of Litton Loans D__Bailey_Depo1_(3)[1]-1.pdf and D__Bailey_Depo2_(2)_(3)[1].pdf
  22. Alden Berner, Wells Fargo Verification Robosigner  Berner-Depo-Verification-of-Complaints-Redacted1.pdf
  23. Judy Faber, GMAC & Residential Funding Robosigner GMACDepostionFaber.pdf
  24. Brian Bly, Nationwide Title Clearinghouse Robo-signer (a doc-shop) Brian Bly depo and Brian Bly Employment with Nationwide Title Clearinghouse verification here.
  25. Full Deposition of Stanley Silva, Notice of Default Robo-Signer  http://wp.me/pFWnq-4uA
  26. Suzanne Johnstone of Select Portfolio Servicing Johnstone Suzanne Select Portfolio.txt
  27. Ronaldo Reyes, Deutsche Bank VP securitization depo Depos of Deutsche Bank VP Ronaldo Reyes.pdf
  28. Deposition Transcript of SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING (SPS) MINDY LEETHAM http://t.co/b5Rt16P
  29. Deposition Transcript of Litton Loan Servicing Litigation Manager Christopher Spradling http://goo.gl/fb/hiXIX
  30. Deposition of Cheryl Thomas of DocX & LPS 51885547-Deposition-of-Cheryl-Thomas-March-23-2011.pdf
  31. Deposition of Christine Odom, Nationstar, servicer for Plaintiff Citimortgage here
  32. DEPOSITION OF JUSTIN HALBACH, NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC. : http://t.co/uxZHPDQ

OTHERS

  1. Linda DeMartini, Bank of America document custodian here
  2. Dale M Sugimoto, President of Sand Canyon f/k/a Option One Dale M Sugimoto


Quote 0 0
Write a reply...