Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ohio
These are the defenses and counterclaims we filed in response to their complaint in foreclosure.

I put these here because if you are like me, I had a hard time finding/knowing "names" at least legal names for all their dirty deeds. Thankfully my Attorneys had no problems in that area.

Each state has their own criteria of what conditions must be met to prevail on these claims so it is very important to get familiar with your states laws/rules of court 

What helped me understand was reading appealed cases where these defenses and claims were the issue of the appeal.

Hope this helps someone put legal definition to what has happened to them.

Defenses
1) Plaintiff's claims are barred by Payment, Breach of Contract, Anticipatory Repudiation, Accord and Satisfaction, Statute of Frauds, Failure of Consideration

2) Plaintiff's claims are barred by the doctrine of Laches, Waiver, Estoppel, Unclean Hands

3) Plaintiff's claims are barred by Plaintiff's conduct including Fraud, misrepresentation, Unlawful conduct, coercion

4) Plaintiff failed to mitigate damages

5) Plaintiff's complaint fails to state a claim or cause of action against defendants upon which relief may be given.

6) Defendants reserve the right to add additional affirmative defenses revealed through the course of discovery.

Counterclaim Causes of Action
Fraud
Fraudulent Concealment
Negligent Misrepresentation
Breach of Contract
Bad Faith
Promissory Estoppel
Unjust Enrichment
Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
Conversion
Violations of The Fair Credit Reporting Act
Violations of Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
Violations of Federal Trade Commission Act
Violations of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. 
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Always name John and Jane Does 1 - 30; Corporate Roes 1 to 50
Quote 0 0
O -

It seem like every time I need something it jusy pops up. Thanks

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...