Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Dear Local Realtor: < Foolish_Wisdom > 07/20 09:15:18

We were in disbelief when our loan reset and we could no longer afford the payments. As we got farther behind and the letters from the bank kept coming, it sank in that, "this is for real".

As reality sank in, I became angry. Some of that anger was directed at you, for having helped us to get into a home we really could not afford. We believed you when you told us we could always refinance. We believed you when you told us not to worry because prices could only go up. They aren't making more land. This location was supposed to be bubbleproof. You convinced us we were throwing our money away on rent and making our landlord rich. I must admit, you created a huge sense of urgency.

We truely feared we would have been priced out forever had we not hurried to pull the trigger.

Your phony smile and bag of clever lies gave us all the false confidence we needed. So we contacted your finance friend, signed where we were told to sign, and took pride in the ownership of our very own home. We even painted the walls!

I see now that my anger was a result of my own fears, frustrations, and disappointments from the my many unmet expectations.

I have lost my home, my cars, my furniture, my 401K savings, and my dignity.

I realized that you're on your way to hell for all the lies you've been telling. I know you're still out there, even after all that has happened, telling people that now is a great time to buy. But it isn't.

I wanted to drop you a note to let you know that the kids, my wife, and I say a prayer for you each night before they turn out the lights at the homeless shelter.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...