Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

does anybody have anything executed by DAWN L. REYNOLDS in any capacity for any company?

I have her as "AUTHORIZED SIGNER" for  CITI RESIDENTIAL LENDING, INC.

thanks
Quote 0 0
I also have her as "By: Citi Residential Lending, Inc. as Attorney in-fact for Argent Mortgage Company LLC. Title Authorized Agent on an Assignment of Mortgage
Quote 0 0

thanks .. it's been hard trying to find anything on DAWN REYNOLDS, but  we can associate her with TAMARA PRICE signing as Vice-President when her deposition evidences she's not.    DAWN REYNOLDS executed an assignment dated November 30, 2007 as an "authorized agent" without any apparent authority  after  ARGENT and AMERIQUEST  were acquired by CITIGROUP on   September 1, 2007.    I think ARGENT and AMERIQUEST were double dipping because those assets were probably sold in 2002-2003 to investors.

what is the date of your assignment?  

Quote 0 0
anon
Cricket

I have Tamara Price and Dawn L Reynold affidavit on an Assignment of Mortgage. Dawn is indicated as an Authorized Agent for CitiResidential Lending, Inc. and Attorney in Fact of Ameriquest Mortgage Company.  Also have PDF of WolenskiASG ArgentDeutscheBank as assignment of mortgage that is signed by Price and Reynolds with the dates missing altogether(found it somewhere on the web) 

On mine it looks like the dates were added at a different time,  with a different pen than any of the signers.

Key cases can be found on searches for Tamara Price with Judge Schack.  Also important Wells Fargo v Farmer- case where Schack talks about an affidavit from corporate counsel and the corporate resolutions for signing authority "Not being found"  You may also search for deposition of Tamara Price by James A Kowalski, Esq. to get some ideas.

I did not find a great deal on just Dawn L Reynolds- but she seems to have been in tandem with Tamara- and there is quite a good deal- especially in the Schack cases that may be very helpful to you.

Follow your line of though on the assets being sold way back when- go get the SEC 8K filing for the month of/ or the month following the formation of the trust.  It will tell you who sold what to whom.  If they sold then, without recourse, how can they reassign it now???  Investigate a little this line of thought and see what you can find.

Also recent written testimony of Harold Lewis Managing Director CitiMortgage, Before the Committee on Financial Services, Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity, November 18, 2010- page 3 says Citi aware of problems with affidavits before late 2009- "expect that affidavits executed prior to fall of 2009 will need to be re-filed." Text is online.
Quote 0 0

Quote:

Follow your line of though on the assets being sold way back when- go get the SEC 8K filing for the month of/ or the month following the formation of the trust.  It will tell you who sold what to whom.  If they sold then, without recourse, how can they reassign it now???  Investigate a little this line of thought and see what you can find.

this is where I have a problem .. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for or most likely don't know what I'm looking for
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.

Crickett:

You might want to take a look at the case:

WM Specialty Mortgage, LLC v. Castillo, Case No. 18767/2007, Supreme Court for Suffolk County, NY, Justice Paul J. BAISLEY, Jr.

http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us/fcas/fcas_docs/2008jun/51001876720071sciv.pdf

"The “affidavit of merit” of Dawn L. Reynolds identifies her as the “Authorized Agent” for plaintiff but no proof of such agency has been submitted in support of the application.  Moreover, the purported assignment of the mortgage and note to plaintiff by the original mortgagee Aineriquest Mortgage Company (“Ameriquest”), executed by the same “Dawn L. Reynolds” as authorized agent for AMC Mortgage Services, Inc., “attorney in fact,” suffers from the same defect of proof."
Quote 0 0

thanks, that's what I needed, I will send that to my attorney now

Quote 0 0

Cricket:

I also have three affidavits signed by Dawn REYNOLDS in U.S. District Court cases.  If you send me three other documents -- affidavits or assignments -- signed by Dawn REYNOLDS, I will reciprocate and send these directly to you.

I am NOT a handwriting expert.  And though the signatures are at least CLOSE to the untrained eye, I believe that at least two different people signed the signatures shown on these three affidavits.

Hopefully, your attorney is already planning on deposing Dawn REYNOLDS!

It might be FUN to prove that the robo-signed affidavits filed in Federal Court include both perjuries and forgeries!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help put her behind bars!

Quote 0 0
Here is a link to the assignment of Mortgage signed by DAWN REYNOLDS:
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008074276.pdf

Quote 0 0

thanks ... I don't have any affidavits, but I do have some assignments. I will send them after I get home. 

The mortgage company, without legal title, went to my mothers this weekend and through everything out - there's nothing in the house or attic.  Thankfully I got there in time to get some things that were in the attic and top of on closet - the house has 9+ ceilings and  they didn't have ladders to get to the top of one closet.  The contractor was very nice and as they took things from the attic he told the guys to put them at the window so I could go through them, so I was able to save my mothers scrapbooks and some pictures that my mother had.  It was heartbreaking to know my mothers things got put in the trash along with all the junk my sister left in the house.  But we got pictures and things of my mother that we had never seen before.    I'm sure they are listing the property sometime this week, so I'll go get a picture of that and when we file we will include the realtor.
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Crickett:

Assignments are fine.

In what jurisdiction is the subject property located?  Is it a judicial or a non-judicial foreclosure state?

In most places, a Lender cannot physically take possession absent either (a) a court approved order of sale (and in some places a confrimation of sale) or (b) a valid trustee's deed from a private sale, UNLESS THE PROPERTY IS ABANDONED by the borrower.

In many places a property subject to a TRUSTEE'S deed still cannot be taken over continued occupancy except by an ejectment proceeding, often by an unlawful detainer action.

But this is an area of the law which VARIES WIDELY from state to state.  What constitutes abandonment also varies widely.  YOU REALLY NEED TO CONSULT A LAWYER ABOUT THIS.

ONCE YOU HAVE SURRENDERED POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY TO THE LENDER, YOU HAVE GIVEN UP A VERY LARGE PART OF YOUR LEVERAGE.

WHERE THE LENDER LACKS ANY VALID LEGAL BASIS TO TAKE POSSESSION, IT MAY BE AS SIMPLE AS HAVING THE LOCKS CHANGED BACK AND MOVING BACK INTO THE PROPERTY.  BUT YOU OUGHT NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT CONSULTING A LAWYER.  
Quote 0 0
I'm in Alabama,  a non-judicial state.  The "alleged" lender filed an ejectment action against my sister and requested an order from the court that she had lost her right of redemption for failure to vacate the property.   I got a quitclaim deed and power of attorney to file an answer to have the foreclosure set aside for non-compliance of state statutes so they would have to do the whole process over and I could get the right to redeem - all proceedings thereafter got 'complicated' and I proved they lacked standing and legal title, I got kicked out of court as successor in interest and intervenor. After my sisters attorney withdrew my filed on her behalf and she had standing so they voluntarily dismissed their complaint because the house was vacant, but  in doing so they dismissed their claim because the foreclosure was contested and  as a matter of law, the assignment and foreclosure deed are null and void - they proved that by their own pleadings.  The house was never surrendered  - my sister still had stuff in it and  I had NO TRESPASSING and KEEP OUT signs posted and a valid deed filed in probate.  At this point nobody can live in the house - it needs a lot of repairs and I wouldn't turn on the electricity after this length of time for fear of fire.  My attorney's said the fact that I'm not living there doesn't give them a legal claim - a lot of people have multiple homes for vacation or rental purposes.           

I hope these affidavits from DAWN REYNOLDS helps

Quote 0 0
Quote:
Here is a link to the assignment of Mortgage signed by DAWN REYNOLDS:
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008074276.pdf 

Larry, I tried to get the link, but couldn't get the pdf file
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Crickett:

Though this link did not work for me either, I found that with a search using Document Number "2008074276" (implicitly indicated within the indicated link), I was able to retrieve this document.
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
Crickett said:
My attorney's said the fact that I'm not living there doesn't give them a legal claim - a lot of people have multiple homes for vacation or rental purposes.

It certainly sounds as though your case has a singularly complicated set of facts and I am gratified to hear that you are represented by an attorney.  I would NOT want to sharp shoot the legal advice you are getting, but am delighted to furnish evidence which you may use in your case.
Quote 0 0
Larry
sorry... try this jpg attachment
Click image for larger version - Name: assignment.jpg, Views: 68, Size: 736.79 KB
Quote 0 0
the link worked for me this time .. I even posted it in the address the first 2 times.

in addition to no power,  there is no heat and no water at the house and it needs a new pump

my attorney will appreciate those affidavits for sure.  I sent you my email, did you get it? 
Quote 0 0

thanks Larry, I don't know why that link didn't work for me the first 2 times, but the last time I tried, it did just fine

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...