Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Cyrus Rafizadeh at cyrus@predatorix.com  recently offered me his explanation regarding sworn testimony from a computer expert that there was “data missing in places where he would have expected it.” (Apparently deleted gaps in Cyrus's computer) -- Cyrus is in a legal struggle with ORIX who sued and won a $10.8 million judgment against his mother Mondona Rafizadeh for defaulting on a loan.  Mondona subsequently filed for bankruptcy in Houston. Cyrus then sued ORIX.

I thought I would offer his side of the story that his "disk had no deleted files":

- - - - - - - CYRUS ON: - - - - - - - 

“Hello Ed,

I have never destroyed any documents and my disk had no deleted files. The best thing their expert could say on the stand was that "there was data missing in places where he would have expected it" (e.g. Windows starting on track 1 of the hard disk drive, while that is not true on a virtualized disk it was a clear misrepresentation to the court. You or anyone else is welcome to bring your own expert and examine my disk which is being preserved by my attorneys.

Cyrus”

- - - - - - - CYRUS OFF: - - - - - - - 

Submitted by

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend

Plano, Texas 75023

ecagetx@gmail.com

972-596-4363 (Listed)

Quote 0 0
AND?
AND?

Ed you are a JERK!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Mr Ed

Why do you think you need to post this kind of info? What is your mission Ed? Ed's wife works for the other side. Maybe ED get's paid to do this kind of thing.

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
hmm, anyone ever think that perhaps someone from Wells or Orix or the "other side" hacked and stole the data and info? Shiat, Jack, I, and others on this site certainly can attest to having files "lifted" from our computers and hard drives, being hacked, and having virus' planted on our computers by the Mortgage Mafia!
Quote 0 0
By the way
The court agreed with Orix on the spoliation of evidence.

Quote 0 0
WTF!

Who's side is Ed on?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...