Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
HelpNeededPlease! Show full post »
Knows About Perjury
I am somewhat inclined to come down on the side of Out on The Street!!! here.  When I first saw this thread, I thought it was nice that a young man had used his frustration over his parents foreclosure to set up a constructive web site to alert others to the perils of Wells.

Being fully aware of a number of unsavory practices undertaken by Wells, I simply accepted at face value that Cyrus was posting truthful material he had independently found.

But reading the court decision leads one in a very different direction.

First, rather than some homeowner stretched thin, Cyrus' parents seem to be well-heeled investors and the foreclosure which was the catalyst for Cyrus' initiative seems to have been the foreclosure of a multimillion dollar apartment complex.  Unlike those typical victims of the MS Fraud website, Cyrus' parents were sophisticated investors with the means to engage top legal talent.

If Cyrus' parent's plight was the catalyst for something useful and constructive, then this would be laudable.  But theCourt seems to have found that Cyrus posted false and malcious information on his site.  And Cyrus seems to have admitted as much.

I believe that if we are to seize the moral high ground here, we need to keep our noses clean.

I CERTAINLY CANNOT CONCEIVE OF A REASON WHY DESPARATE HOMEOWNERS FACED WITH FORECLOSURE SHOULD WANT TO ASSIST CYRUS FINANCIALLY IN MAINTAINING A WEB SITE THAT FEATURES UNTRUE AND MALICIOUS INFORMATION.  THIS IS PARTICULARLY TRUE WHEN CYRUS' FAMILY SEEMS TO READILY HAVE THE MEANS TO DEFEND HIM.  FOR THOSE WHO ARE DESPARATE, THIS IS A DISTRACTION AND AN EMBARASSMENT.     

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Knows about...

You knows about lots.

And I agree with you. The row we have to hoe is tough enough already without having to overcome additional (I say additional because most courts likely already hold that belief of us) impressions that we are nothing but deadbeats and scofflaws.

In my own case the other side has told numerous lies and untruths, pretty much from origination forward.

I refuse to comport myself with anything less than integrity and honesty. Besides, I don't even know what "untruths" I could tell that would be of benefit.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
I'd without a doubt would put my money on Sara. I believe she would make short work of Out on the street and Ed both. BTW: Ed, oops, I mean Out on the street where the heck do you get that silly idea about Sara Stalking you?  

Sara, I must say I do like your style. You're not going to start stalking me if I happen to misspell a word or two... are you?

Also, I very much doubt this young man Cyrus has done any damage to the credibility of MS Fraud victims. His story is very unique and much unlike the majority cases that we have to deal with.

4J
Quote 0 0
O -
That kid gave them the fight of their life. They will not soon forget him.

Quote 0 0
Knows About Perjury
Quote:
Originally posted by O-
That kid gave them the fight of their life. They will not soon forget him.

I wouldn't soon forget someone against whom I obtained a $10 million judgment!  In fact, I would try to remember to toast him regularly over a good wine! 

Quote 0 0
Sara
4J: thank you!  You should have seen me in tthe courtroom on my own foreclosure court date   I could have sent one of those "rocket docket" judges into a hissy fit.  No 18 second or even 18 minute foreclosure battle here.  Mine lasted for 1 hour and 20 minutes!  And with all of the thousands of foreclosures the Master In Equity has heard in the past, he will never forget me!  LOL!!! 

Knows About Perjury:  Just because you may obtain a judgement against someone doesn't mean you will ever see a dime!  There still are states where you can't garnish peoples wages.

Quote 0 0
Knows About Perjury
Quote:
Originally posted by Sara:
Knows About Perjury:  Just because you may obtain a judgement against someone doesn't mean you will ever see a dime!  There still are states where you can't garnish peoples wages.

Sara, I know well the limitations of uncollectable judgments.  But perhaps you didn't read the case or the subsequent news reports.  AFTER obtaining a $10 million judgment, Wells settled with Cyrus and his family.  I would be inclined to believe that Wells collected more than a dime and well less than $10 million.

My sarcasm, of course, is due to the assessment that Cyrus gave then the fight of their life.  To the contrary, Cyrus seems to have been foolhardy in posting material he knew to be untrue!  I see no badge of honor or cause for celebration in that.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Well sometimes people get evidence but it becomes immissable in a court of law for one reason or another.

I don't think we will ever find out the whole story.  I do think Cyrus caught the attention of a few people though.

S
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Knows About Perjury, with the attitude that you, Out on the street, and Ed have regarding this single case I truly wonder if you are not all one in the same person. I never really understood why Ed seemed to be so obsessed with Cyrus losing. 

Sara, I believe you are right, I would have enjoyed seeing you in court doing battle with the criminals. Although, we most likely would feed off of each others anger and get into some real trouble.

Anyway, keep it up... we may win one day.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
I wonder if a document I have from my case would help Cyrus at all with an appeal to that judgment. In my own case I've now been forced to fight for my future they came against us knowing they had NO STANDING.

We proved this as well. They can say what they want. Regardless, of the family background in the business their all nothing but predators and liars for the most part all the way to the TOP.

I got someone interested earlier to day in helping me do a conference call with a suijuris/jurisdictionary club out of Kentucky. Then possibly a national radio show with them as well.

I also talked to an attorney yesterday who may want me as a professional witness. If anyone needs this just let me know. Somehow we'll have to make arrangements.

Somehow our stories need to be HEARD...

BE BLESSED,

k
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...