Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
In the state of Ohio

If a foreclosure proceeding is halted, case closed.

The last entry is Rule V or Rule #5

What does that mean, does anyone know?

Quote 0 0
Ed
Not enough information Mike.
Quote 0 0
Mike s

Here is the court record with names and addresses removed.

COMPLAINT IN FORECLOSURE WITH EXHIBITS ***** REDACTED AKP Receipt: 164245 Date: 02/17/2009 Attorney:  ()

MOTION TO APPOINT PRIVATE PROCESS SERVER ***** REDACTED AKP Attorney: ()

DEPOSIT RECEIVED Attorney: () Receipt: 164245 Date: 02/17/2009

PRECIPE FOR SERVICE **** REDACTED AKP Attorney: ()

ORDER APPOINTING PRIVATE PROCESS SERVER ***** REDACTED AKP Attorney: ()

Issue Date: 02/20/2009 Service: CIVIL SUMMONS Method: CERTIFIED MAIL Cost Per: $ 7.00 “Person” “Address”  Tracking No: 40 “Person” 0001

SUMMONS ***** REDACTED AKP

ISSUED SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT TO DEFE (3) BY CERTIFIED MAIL....ISSUED SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT TO DEFE (2) BY PROCESS SERVER/ PERSONAL OR RES SERVICE ***** REDACTED AKP

Issue Date: 02/20/2009 Service: CIVIL SUMMONS Method: PROCESS SERVER Cost Per: $ 0.00 “Person” “Address” Tracking No: 819 “Person” “Address” 0001

RECEIPT RETURNED ENDORSED Method : CERTIFIED MAIL Issued : 02/20/2009 Service : CIVIL SUMMONS Served : 02/21/2009 Return : 02/23/2009 On : “Person” Signed By : “Person” Reason : RECEI0001

RECEIPT RETURNED ENDORSED Method : CERTIFIED MAIL Issued : 02/20/2009 Service : CIVIL SUMMONS Served : 02/21/2009 Return : 02/23/2009 On : “Person” Signed By : “Person” : RECEIPT R0001

RECEIPT RETURNED ENDORSED Method : CERTIFIED MAIL Issued : 02/20/2009 Service : CIVIL SUMMONS Served : 02/23/2009 Return : 02/25/2009 On : TREASURER OF FAIRFIELD COUNTY Signed By : “Person” Reason : 0001

RETURN OF SERVICE (RESIDENCE)...I RECEIVED THIS SUMMONS ON 02/23/09 AT 9:00 AM AND MADE RESIDENCE SERVICE OF IT UPON “Person” BY LEAVING AT HIS PLACE OF RESIDENCE WITH “Person” SPOUSE A PERSON SUITABLE OF AGE AND DISCRETION THEN RESIDI0001

RETURN OF SERVICE (PERSONAL)...I RECEIVED THIS SUMMONS ON 02/23/09 AT 9:00 AM AND MADE RESIDENCE SERVICE OF IT UPON “Person” BY LOCATING HER AND TENDERING A COPY OF THE SUMMONS AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS ON 02/24/09 BY PROCESS SERVER***REDACTE0001

ENTRY TO SUBMIT PRELIMINARY JUDICIAL REPORT WITHIN 14 DAYS OR COMPLAINT WILL BE DISMISSED***REDACTED TD Attorney: ()

NOTICE OF FILING PRELIMINARY JUDICIAL REPORT***REDACTED TD Attorney: GASIOR, CHARLES V ()

MOTION FOR DEFAULT JUDGEMENT, PROOF OF SERVICE, AND ATTACHED AFFIDAVIT ***** REDACTED AKP Attorney: (0010390)

AFFIDAVIT OF NON-MILITARY STATUS ***** REDACTED AKP

JUDGEMENT ENTRY FOR DEFAULT ***** REDACTED AKP Attorney: (0010390)

RULE 5 ***** REDACTED AKP

Quote 0 0
Mike s
Ok, I guess I don't have enough info for anyone to answer.

I spoke with my friend who works for the clerk of courts in an adjoining county, she asked two attorneys and neither could answer.

Quote 0 0
Dear Mike S.
   Judging by the docket you submitted, it looks like you lost by default
because you did not answer the complaint.
   You need to reexamine the court file and look at the complaint and see
if they included a copy of the "note" or if they submitted a "lost Note
affidavit".
    If there was no "Note" submitted , you need to do a motion to set
aside the default and reopen the case. Since you don't really understand
the system, you need to get legal help pronto before it's too late.
    Default Judgements can be vacated for good cause but you need to
do it within a certain time frame which varies depending upon the State.

Good luck!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...