Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Anyone here seen this video of a mortgage servicer president and CEO before Congress March 11th 2009.This ruthless big eared LIAR and Robbing Bastard.

Just take a look if you haven`t seen this clip before at the lies he tells to get billions in bailout money even though he has billions that he stole by fraud already and he lies about helping people to stay in their homes.It seems the bailout money he received that we tax payers have to payback should of wiped out the mortgage debt because paying for something twice is not in anyones mortgage contract.This lying piece of s#@t services 450,000 loans he says but really means we are screwing billions out of 450,000 homeowners while having 75 billion in securities.Its Amazing of how long this company has survived.My opinion is they will fall in a big way because the law of reaping what you sow will happen to them.

Watch this along with the other scam video`s to your right.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Where's my bat?  Anyone seen my baseball bat?  It was right here.

Quote 0 0

I couldn't have said it any better.....

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...