Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
Unbelievable! Bryan Bly depo available as well.

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
arky:

Thanks for posting this!

For ease as a finding aid, I would recommend the entire series of depositions of personnel employed by Nationwide Title Clearing, a Florida mill:

Crystal Moore Deposition Part 1.mp4

Crystal Moore Deposition Part 2.mp4

Crystal Moore Deposition Part 3.mp4

Crystal Moore Deposition Part 4.mp4

Dhurata Doko Deposition Part 1.mp4

Dhurata Doko Deposition Part 2.mp4

Bryan Bly Deposition Part 1.mp4

BryanBlyDeposition Part 2.mp4

Quote 0 0

It is one thing to read the media’s blow-by-blow descriptions of Robo-Gate and it gets better when one reads the deposition transcripts.  But when you watch the video depositions it becomes three dimensional.  Hats off to the lawyer who sprung for the cost of video depos and to Arkygirl for finding and posting them!

It is very apparent that all of the witnesses were prepped in a way to clearly show that the responsibility goes to management.

Q: "Do you know what an attorney in fact is?"

A: No

Q: Did you ever live at the address in California shown under your signature?

Q: Have you ever been in California?

Folks, it don't get no better then dis!

Quote 0 0
Astounding... these depositions need to go higher up the food chain! 
Quote 0 0
I have to say that in my 10-years of following this subject, which includes watching a ton of litigation wind its way through the court systems, I've never seen anything to match these depositions. 

A good lawyer will try to work his or her way out of the most impossible situations.  I defy one to convince a judge that this behavior is defense-able.

In case you missed it, this guy has a firm take on the situation:

I might suggest that everyone post a comment as well as send his link to everyone you know.  He only has 211 views so far and it is worthy of tens of thousands.

Quote 0 0
I was the subject of the article in the St Pete times 2 Years ago that found this scumbag.
These Depos are amazing.
I will call that law group in the morning to thank them.
Tom W
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...