Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

ANY BODY NOT GET THEIR CHECK FROM RUST CONSULTING COMPANY WHO IS SUPPOSED TO SEND THE CHEKS OUT NOV 10TH , MAYBE WE NEED TO START A SUIT AGAINST THEM FOR NOT SENDING THE CHECKS OUT,AND THEN LYING ABOUT IT. 

Quote 0 0

Subject:RE: ameriquest
Date:10/15/2007 10:31:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To:Markie8611@aol.com

We have no contact information for Mr Moore.

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:36 AM
To: Ameriquest
Subject: Re: ameriquest

I know before I even ask that you will not be any help, BUT I am going to ask anyways, I am in need of the contact info for the settlement monitor Mr Moore, If you would provide this info I would be very greatful.

Thanks

Markana

Quote 0 0

I sent them an email plus the link to this tread and got a quick reply. here it is.

Let us know if you have any luck. GL

................................................................................

Subject:RE: ameriquest, crooks across the board
Date:1/2/2008 3:24:04 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:Markie8611@aol.com

Please provide borrower names, the address of the property that is the subject of the loan, and your current address.  I can research our records further.

Thank you,                                                                                         

Ameriquest Multi-State Settlement Administrator   

Michelle Stanke

Rust Consulting, Inc.

201 S. Lyndale

Faribault, MN 55021

Phone: (507)333-4326

Fax: (507)333-4330

E-mail: mstanke@rustconsulting.com

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:18 PM
To: Stanke, Michelle
Subject: Re: ameriquest, crooks across the board

crooks across the board

Whats going on?

Quote 0 0

According to everything I have read, Rust Consulting was supposed to send out checks December 13 & 14.  Those of us with checks that are "lost in the mail" were to contact Rust Consulting 7-10 days after not receiving our checks.  I contacted Rust on December 28, only to be told to re-contact them the following Friday because they had not received the check back in the mail and that the "reprocessing of the check" would take 4-6 weeks!!!!   (Are you kidding me?????  I feel like I am being punished for something that is not my fault!!)  I replied back that this was completely unacceptable and I wanted my check reprocessed and sent out immediately.  I also wrote to the Michigan State Attorney General explaining the situation.  I have since re-contacted Rust Consulting, on January 4, that another week had now passed without receiving my money.  I have not received a reply back from Rust or the MI AG.  I don't know what else to do and I REALLY don't feel I should have to wait any longer!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...