Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Judge sent a lame attorney out to try to dissuade me from continuing my project, first by trying to humiliate me for standing out in front of the courthouse for 10 weeks, and the uttering one STUPID argument for the bank after another.  I mean, this attorney was so lame, when I told him the bank foreclosed while I was making my payments, the idiot says: "Oh, come on, that's how banks make their money"!!!!  EXCUSE ME!!???

The arguments this attorney was throwing at me were so lame he sounded like a teenager and it soon became obvious that the legal and judicial community can't even spell Predatory Lending, let alone know what it is.

To a judge, the bank is always right.  "Why would a bank want to foreclose if they didn't have to?"  That's how clueless they are.

Conclusion from conversation with the lame attorney:

1.  Legal community doesn't believe in continuing education or basic business/finance education.

2.  Legal community believes that the contract you sign for a mortgage waives all rights and that you, the mortgagor have no rights whatsoever, not even constitutional.

3.  If you're even 30 seconds late on a mortgage payment, you lose everything and the bank can do as they please.

4.  Judges don't even read foreclosure lawsuits, are not taught to think and have absolutely no incentive to punish a lender for wrongdoing.

5.  The legal and mortgage communities are joined at the hip.  No attornies even know what a false foreclosure is, neither do most judges, nor do any of them even want to give it any thought.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...