Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
All visitations by the local Gendarmes have stopped.  In fact the sherriffs and cops are conspicuous by their absence.  almost makes me worry about the security of the building.

Actually, the building security at the downtown courthouse is pretty scary.  The streets are 30 feet or less from the building all the way around.  There is a huge blind spot on the southwest side of the building that cannot be seen from inside the building at all (There was a small pickup parked in the 3 minute parking in that dead zone the other day for over an hour, with a military ammo can laying in the bed!!!)  Told the sherriff about it and it was gone in a few minutes.

Anyway, plenty of praise and adulation by passersby and judging from the comments I've received, Judge John Meyer is not highly praised by the community.

Still trying to get his oath and bond, but the file is still corrupted.  Funny how that works.
Quote 0 0

Quote 0 0
Sara
Keep it up Stephen! 

Wonder when they are going to offer you a job there?  LOL!

S
Quote 0 0

Keep the faith Stephen. You have boldly gone one step farther than the rest of us. The fact that the judge has your file is interesting and hopefully good news. After all, what is he going to do, take your home away from you again? I truely admire your gumption. Hopefully it will pay off for you.

Quote 0 0
Stephen
As far as "Paying off for me", it won't.  Judge probably has the file to shred crucial evidence.

The point is to let the judges know they are NOT the final authority and it ain't over until I say it's over.

The greatest benefit of doing what I'm doing is informing the public about what is going on and the shock on their faces when I tell them makes it all worth while.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...