Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Judge Meyer is now trying to set me up.  The folder I have been carrying for the past 5 weeks which contains handouts about this website, the CDO issued to Guaranty Bank, and others mysteriously disappeared from the place I put it in the cafeteria while I was eating lunch.

This morning, a Sherriff's Detective came out and asked me if I had sent a folder up to the judge containing derogatory statements about him.  Apparently, the judge has spies in the crowd looking for an opportunity to set me up.  Had a nice chat with the detective and told him that I didn't send the portfolio to anybody, it was stolen.  I then promptly went inside to the sherriff's station to file a stolen property complaint and they stalled until I just left.

Now I am convinced we need Federal intervention.

A lawyer came up to me earlier and told me that if I knew how much corruption there is in that courthouse, I wouldn't believe it.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Wow, I can't believe someone stole your folder...  Well, yes I can because there are always those who follow the leader. 

I sure hope you have copies of the information that was in that folder. 

It sounds to me like you have caught that judges attention.  That could be good but it could also be bad.

I really think there has been corruption from the beginning of time.  And those who are corrupt will do anything for things to stay the way they are.

Good luck my friend!!!  You are doing a great job!!!

S

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...