Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
iron plates
In February, 2010 I did a trust deed records search using my property address and it revealed that Countrywide in some form or fashion was the holder of the deed and the investor was Bank of New York…

These records state that the matter was filed in April, 2007

Here in May, 2012, I did another records search using my property address.

These records show that on May, 2007 we released the deed to MERS while the investor was Fan my Mae.

Then Blackrockie and PIMPCO along with a few others demanded a refund and put the mortgages back to the lender of America.

These records also show that on September, 2011 the deed was transferred to a big pretender lender of America.

How is it that something can be recorded in May 2007 when it was not there in February 2010? 

Seems to appear that the records were updated and backdated. 

Now if I initiated some kind of lawsuit in this nonjudicial Alamo state, would it make sense to ask this big pretender lender of America to show me all the links in the chain of title? Because, I am having a hard time making the connection between what happened from Countrywide to MERS to big pretender lender of America.

Especially if Countrywide no longer owned, if ever, the original debt. As far as I could guess, the owner of the original debt is most likely spread amongst thousands of investors down in some worthless mortgage-backed security.

This deed of trust, I imagine, is really far from home. And to say that the note and the deed are together is a really huge stretch of the imagination.

And this is good business because? I would imagine that if the securitized mortgage notes are so valuable they would not be selling for pennies on the dollar.

What say you?
Quote 0 0
Jeff t

Suggestion:

use the forums 'search' feature, choose 'post' using the search term: "chain of title".

most post will be helpful and probaby lead you to other valuable 'search terms', however, I would recommend skipping post from the "tactical consideration' posts.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...