Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Still Fighting
When I tried to refi with Countrywide, the broker told me that since my payment history was  in the form of a PDF file I should change my payment dates to look more consistent  and also remove some negative charges. I was then supposed to email this to him and he was going to put me in a band-aid loan. I backed out of the loan because of the stuff they wanted me to do and the amount they were going to charge for the refi. Even with all the attention in the past year these guys are still trying to make a buck anyway they can.
Quote 0 0
srsd

I totally agree with your decision.  If there was anything to change, let them do that because they are probably very good at it by now and it will be their a$$ in a sling..not yours.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...