Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Tom-SRQ
The Senate Ethics Committee has dismissed ethics complaints against Sen. Chris Dodd and Sen. Kent Conrad in the Countrywide Financial inquiry, saying it found no credible evidence of a Senate ethics violation.

LINK
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
I expected a result like this.

Our elected officials no longer represent the majority of citizens, only a select few.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Our American system of justice/politics is so obviously broken, and it has become so very permeated with fraud and corruption, I'm afraid the only way it can ever be fixed is if some of the best and most Honorable military officers of this Nation (obvious not McCain types), take temporary control of running this Nation, and then eliminate the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and  all lobbyists for good. Publicly execute the treasonous wall street banksters & traitor friends for all the harm they have done. And hold new totally free elections, where candidates are chosen by the level of good they have done for all of society, not only for themselves and their greedy friends, etc.

IMHO

4J
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Rare is it that I read the dribble that has been created by the "Markana" cr#pola. I am, however, aware that said dribble has greatly deteriorated the usefulness and import of this site. Not nearly as potent as it was this time last year with far fewer beacons of knowledge contributing regularly.

I've been in wonderment why the list mods have allowed this to go on.

Now I have different concerns.

While I rarely read this type of post I did read this one. Advocating for steps and measures of the nature 4j has done above (this is the first time I've seen something of this nature, though it is possible I've missed others in the past) seems a particularly dangerous position for anyone to take and to say out loud. I think it is also dangerous to allow such posts to be made on a public forum, and particularly this forum.

I make entreaty to the moderators (or whatever the most proper term may be) to disallow posts subversive, revolutionary and potentially nature to continue.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...