Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Glenn
Howdy folks,

Mostly I lurk here and glean information, though I have had some contact with a couple of folks here.

I have been in a pickle for months now, having to act pro se regarding a foreclosure filed against me/my property last December. So far I've lost twice, LOL, but I am still not deterred from defending. Without going into great detail I have some powerful evidence and some interesting strategies.

Most recently I filed for an appeal. I also intend to file under KY CR 60.02 based on fraud, evidence fabrication and perjury. Also plan to file an independent action. But I digress.

I received a Loan Mod offer the other day. I've given it a read and boy does it look crappy. Beyond the financial terms I am also being asked to sign away essentially any and all rights. Many of you are familiar with this sort of thing so I won't go into greater detail here.

I am curious though if anyone here has ever tried making a counter offer. I'm considering doing that and am just casting about for some ideas on how to negotiate with them. I have an idea of terms that would be acceptable to me already, though I'm open for suggestion there as well.

You may respond here with any feedback.

Thanks,

Glenn
Quote 0 0
Digger
Glenn:

Keep in mind, a contact is an "AGREE"ment between the parties.  If there are provisions that are NOT agreeable to you - then it is perfectly legal for you to change them.  You have every right to do so.

These criminals hope you will "unknowingly" sign your rights away, and even more so if they see you are about to expose their fraud against you.

Revise their document to your terms, print it out and send it back to them.   You must be diligent in reading it all very closely, especially when (as you are) dealing with an industry who profit unjustly from tricking people into doing something as unknowingly agreeing to something they would not normally do had they known the truth and understood the true terms, meanings and consequences.

I would rather see you continue fighting if you can.  Nowadays, there is a 95% (minimum) chance they are scamming you to cover up fraud that may have occurred years earlier. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...