Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I am heading to the courthouse in a few days and I am going to ask for any documents pertaining to our mortgage. If anyone could help me to make sure I receive everything I need I would appreciate any help. I need to know what all I should ask for. I am wanting to compare the recorded documents with the documents I received from my broker. So if anyone could give me a list of anything I should ask for I would be grateful. Thanks everyone.

Quote 0 0
Ohio
If you know your parcel number you should be able to ask the county recorder for everything recorded on that parcel.

Do a name search while you are there to see if any liens have been filed against you, your spouse.

sometimes parcel numbers and names are keyed in wrong so cross check everything as thoroughly as you can.

I couldn't begin to tell you specifically what you need to get copies of.

to be on the safe side get everything and weed it out later.

good luck!

BTW...some counties have these recorded documents online!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...