Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
DonRoy
Dear Fox News Headquarters, 
I appreciate the fact that you try to unbiasedly report the news, but when you  had on this man Rich DeSalvo,
I had had enough. 
He is in the pocket of all the Mortgage servicing firms as a consultant who helps them figure out ways to 
"streamline" in his words, efforts by the Banks etc to foreclose on men and  women who don't pay their 
mortgages. What a Joke. 

Let me give you an example of how these firms are foreclosing against the law on unsuspecting men and women. 
There was a firm called Conti Mortgage which was one of the largest mortgage  brokerage firms in the US. 
It had to file bankruptcy in 2000 as is had been  losing money in this securitization home loan scam it 
was running. It's loan  servicing arm was Fairbanks Capital, a servicing company set up by a known  
criminal who had ties to the mob and is now on the lam in Europe. 

Fairbanks was so crooked that it was sued by the Feds and had to change its name to Select Portfolio Servicing. 

After this company got out of 5 years of Federal review they are now back to running their cons. 

Back to Conti Mortgage however, In 2007 they petitioned the Federal Bankruptcy court who allowed them 
to destroy 40,000  boxes of Mortgage documents including all original notes etc. They they were  allowed 
to pay off ALL investors and debts as a part of their Chapter 11  settlement, which means that all loan 
pools were paid off, which means that  anyone who had a mortgage within these loan pools had theirs paid off. 
Conti then sold all this "unsecured" servicing rights to Select Portfolio Servicing for 75,000 dollars.
If these loans would have been secured this would have been worth Billions, but because 
these debts were now unsecured it was just so much "bad Paper". 

These loans are now being foreclosed on illegally by SPS, but Rich DeSalvo would have you to believe that 
this is perfectly legal and we should make it easier for SPS and all the other crooked companies out there 
to continue  to operate in blatantly illegal ways, because to do anything less would bankrupt  these major
Banks and lending institutions. Well let me tell you, maybe that is  exactly what needs to happen. 

If the foxes are allowed to run the hen house,  what part of our lives are next on the chopping block? 

Thanks for your time and great reporting. Feel free to contact me anytime as I have all the paperwork 
to substantiate my claims.

See the SFN trust below.
http://www.cfntrust.com/  This has no searchable links to it. It would only be found if you know exactly 
what you are searching for, in other words the exact name of this site. This is  just more of them trying 
to hide this fact from the public.
Quote 0 0
I am also a victim of these criminals. I have been sitting here with my jaw dropped at the resent developments in the FC crisis. I lost my house in 03 after screaming from the day of closing. I used to post on here everyday. I let them beat me down to the point of exhaustion/breakdown and basically gave up. I do not know what any of this means for any of us at this point.
I did not see the FOX report - if you have a link please post. I am glad you sent this to them as they are all trying to cover it all up.

Quote 0 0
Seriously?  You really thought Fox was going to play any other slant on this?  According to Fox you are one of those "deadbeats" that don't pay your mortgage.  You're rotting your brain watching them.  The new "meme" will be this all those bad poor people not paying their mortgages that caused these poor banks all these problems.  In fact, they've already started that push.
Quote 0 0
You are absolutely right.
How many times have we already heard "people bought more house than they could afford"
That statement makes me want to punch people.
Glenn Beck has said that about 1000 times so far.

Quote 0 0

DonRoy wrote:

Dear Fox News Headquarters, 
I appreciate the fact that you try to unbiasedly report the news, but when you  had on this man Rich DeSalvo,
I had had enough. 
He is in the pocket of all the Mortgage servicing firms as a consultant who helps them figure out ways to 
"streamline" in his words, efforts by the Banks etc to foreclose on men and  women who don't pay their 
mortgages. What a Joke. 

Let me give you an example of how these firms are foreclosing against the law on unsuspecting men and women. 
There was a firm called Conti Mortgage which was one of the largest mortgage  brokerage firms in the US. 
It had to file bankruptcy in 2000 as is had been  losing money in this securitization home loan scam it 
was running. It's loan  servicing arm was Fairbanks Capital, a servicing company set up by a known  
criminal who had ties to the mob and is now on the lam in Europe. 

Fairbanks was so crooked that it was sued by the Feds and had to change its name to Select Portfolio Servicing. 

After this company got out of 5 years of Federal review they are now back to running their cons. 

Back to Conti Mortgage however, In 2007 they petitioned the Federal Bankruptcy court who allowed them 
to destroy 40,000  boxes of Mortgage documents including all original notes etc. They they were  allowed 
to pay off ALL investors and debts as a part of their Chapter 11  settlement, which means that all loan 
pools were paid off, which means that  anyone who had a mortgage within these loan pools had theirs paid off. 
Conti then sold all this "unsecured" servicing rights to Select Portfolio Servicing for 75,000 dollars.
If these loans would have been secured this would have been worth Billions, but because 
these debts were now unsecured it was just so much "bad Paper". 

These loans are now being foreclosed on illegally by SPS, but Rich DeSalvo would have you to believe that 
this is perfectly legal and we should make it easier for SPS and all the other crooked companies out there 
to continue  to operate in blatantly illegal ways, because to do anything less would bankrupt  these major
Banks and lending institutions. Well let me tell you, maybe that is  exactly what needs to happen. 

If the foxes are allowed to run the hen house,  what part of our lives are next on the chopping block? 

Thanks for your time and great reporting. Feel free to contact me anytime as I have all the paperwork 
to substantiate my claims.

See the SFN trust below.
http://www.cfntrust.com/  This has no searchable links to it. It would only be found if you know exactly 
what you are searching for, in other words the exact name of this site. This is  just more of them trying 
to hide this fact from the public.
Quote 0 0
Yea Good ole Conti....God that's an old name....amazing they ask for permission to destroy records in 2007 when they actually did it in my office in 2001. Talk about nothing but a confusing nightmare in trying to collect a $$ in that mortgage pool!

I didn't have the accounts to collect on long...but man they were difficult...Most of the info wasn't on the computer databases and had to be looked up manually. Once you could even try to understand what the hell they did!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...