Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Big Bad WOLF

And as foreclosures in states such as Ohio, Florida and Nevada flood the courts, borrowers and their attorneys have begun finding ways to challenge foreclosures, and judges in several states have been sympathetic, said Alan Wolf, a partner with the Wolf Firm in Irvine, California, in comments made at a panel 27 February during the Mortgage Bankers Association National Mortgage Servicing Conference in New Orleans

Quote 0 0
SFLSRT8

And as they should challenge these foreclosures... with the apparent and overwhelming amount of fraud that brokers committed, it makes sense to challenge ....  all the garbage is now beginning to bubble up.... I believe you will see more and more of these challenges in court and judges having increased sympathy for the borrowers who were clearly throw into these loans and banks/brokers knowing they would not be paid back....

Quote 0 0
O -
FT.com / Mergermarket - Contested foreclosures rise, could increase RMBS losses

I forgot to post the link, sorry..
Quote 0 0
WolfPack

Quote 0 0
Hmmm....Interesting....

FYI, HLO no longer handles any Fairbanks/SPS foreclosures. Hasn't for awhile now... I wonder what happened....
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
LOL HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!! DUH!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0

Problem, Mr. Lavalle ?

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Yeah Mike YOU are a problem since you don't know how to read or understand anything!
Quote 0 0

What the hell are you talking about?

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Nye:

I must say, you have really out done yourself this time... Anyone who has been around this site for anytime at all knows that such comments couldn't possibly be more wrong!

At best they are very unprofessional and immature, and if you happen to have any sense at all you'll apologize to Mike immediately.

My Opinion.

4J
Quote 0 0
O -
I agree with 4j.

MOD's, I just gave a link to this site to a few writers and reporters as I do very often. Now they will see this going on. It's every week Nye is picking on some one.  WHY?

I guess Mike is next on the hit list this week?
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
No need to say I am sorry. Mike has a tendency to cause drama and misread peoples comments, words, and meaning of what they write and he doesn't listen too well.

The headline for this post reads.....

Contested foreclosures rise, could increase RMBS losses

I said Hellooooooooooo DUH!! like no one of these idiots on Wall St and everywhere else didn't get what jack, I and others have said for YEARS way before Mike even knew what predatory servicing is. His comment to ME is Got a Problem? Just proves again, he can't read or understand the written word and only looks to provoke drama.

Got a problem is a negative connotation term. My "sarcasm" was directed to those who didn't think that legal costs would rise and foreclosure timelines go WAYYYYYYY beyond their requirements when the SHIAT hit the fan as it has.

I have no problem, except those who don't get it, and only wish to cause drama with those who do more in a day to help the cause behind the scenes, than other more "publicity seeking hounds" do to help!
Quote 0 0

Then this:

Quote:
My "sarcasm" was directed to those who didn't think that legal costs would rise and foreclosure timelines go WAYYYYYYY beyond their requirements when the SHIAT hit the fan as it has.

was all that needed to be said in reply to my simple inquiry. If one goes back, I didn't even say as much as Mr. Lavalle interpreted. At least I don't think I did. Maybe I'm misreading what I wrote.

As for everything else - of course, Mr. Lavalle is far more scholarly than anyone else here. Obviously, no other person could possibly know as much as him or have done as much as he has. Please don't attempt to read any comparison between Mr. Lavalle and anyone else into that statement.

I appreciate the kind words, 4j and O, but trust me when I say that no apologies are necessary. Certainly none are expected and none would be accepted were they to be uncharacteristically offered. Any respect that I may once have had for Mr. Lavalle evaporated the minute he personally threatened my home awhile back. 

Quote:
This is my last comment to you. Oh, and FYI, watch what you say... for next time it might be ME coming after your house!

MY apologies to anyone offended by the fact that I've been able to help shed some light on this insidious evil. Much to the dismay of some, apparently, the best way that I know how to call attention to this problem is to actually call attention to this problem. I used to be a stage hand and a bit of a sound engineer. I used to work "behind the scenes" for a living. The last place I belong is in front of a camera or microphone. It's just not natural for me. Trust me when I say that, as glad as I am that I occasionally get to focus attention on Mortgage Servicing Fraud I would MUCH rather have never been exposed to it. I'd much rather have my life back. And, quite frankly, should my own battle ever come to an end, as much as I appreciate the friendships that I've made through all of this, once it's over I seriously doubt that anyone would see or hear from me again. Not for a very long while at the very least.

After ONLY being involved in this "cause" for the brief seven years that I have I'm tired. I'd certainly prefer to have this over with tomorrow but, looking back over the last two years especially and the evidence that has come to light during that time, somehow I doubt that is going to happen. Maybe that's the difference here. To Mr. Lavalle, this is a "cause". Me, I'm just trying to right a wrong that I discovered was being perpetrated against me. It just so happens that a lot of other people have had the same thing happen to them.

At least I haven't threatened to try to take anyone's home away from them. That would probably make me no better than the mortgage servicers that we're all up against.
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
You proved my point Mike. You're just trying to right a wrong that has been perpetrated against YOU. It's ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! It is a cause for me. I am trying to right the wrongs of those who not only attacked my family and I, but EVERY OTHER PERSON ABUSED.

We turned down lots of money to shut up and go away, only to be constantly attacked. So, when selfish people like YOU, question my ethics, question my motives, question me in ANY way, excuse me if I get a little testy, but some damn appreciation for trying to help EVERYONE not just one damn person should be in the make.

Who do you think was the VERY FIRST PERSON to argue get the note, where's my note, who own's my note, the servicer doesn't own my note, etc... as you see the arguments in Ohio? ME in 1994 and 1995 buddy boy...

Just read PredBear or the AAMA reports written in 1999 after SIX years and countless hours piecing the schemes and scams together and see my forecasts and predictions.

Bottom-line is this, i SPS offered you a half mill to go away and shut up tomorrow, you'd be gone in a Boston minute. You asked if I had a problem, well yes in fact, it's people with ingratitude for those who have helped so many countless others, whether they realize it or not an those who hide behind no names and ridicule or put down, instead of being man or woman enough to show their face or names!

That's my problem, but only a pimple on my butt in comparison to what I fight every day. However, pimples on butts get VERY irritating!
Quote 0 0

Whatever you say, Mr. Lavalle....

Quote 0 0
Edited only to pass forum language filters...

Subject:

Once A Selfish Publicity Seeking Moron, Always A Moron!!!
mortgagefrauds@aol.com(Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date:Wed, Mar 05, 2008 9:20 am
To:fcstory@getdshirtz.com

Recall, I threatened to take your home and everything you own AFTER you defamed me MORON! I'd suggest you keep that damn little mouth and fingers shut down and totally keep your arrogant and ignorant comments to yourself. If you want to attack me, instead of the banks and crooks you should be attacking, fine, but god bless you when the shxt (edit) comes back to hit your ass in the crossfire!

This email has been sent from Nye Lavalle using a form at the URL below, which hides your email address from the email sender:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/ssgoldstar

Quote 0 0
summer
    It's a sad world when you have to sit here and watch someone go crazy on a public forum. Nye if you need help finding someone to prescribe medication I will be happy to assist you.
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Summer do us all a favor, get lost!!! You and your fellow b f buddy Mike should go on a TRIP drugs or not together! Get lost little pesky flea
Quote 0 0
Edited only to pass forum language filters:

Subject: you're still a fxcking AxxxOLE AND MORON!!!!
Date:Wed, Mar 05, 2008 12:44 pm
you're still a fxcking AxxxOLE AND MORON!!!!
This email has been sent from Nye Lavalle using a form at the URL below, which hides your email address from the email sender:

Quote 0 0

Mike got attacked
nye got attacked
I got attacked
thousands, no millions of people got attacked
when they took or tried to take our houses.

This is a war
a class war
we are a team
we are warriors
we need to fight the enemy
not each other
nye helps in his own way, mike in his, each of the others here
we all help in any way we can
we are all good people

It pains me and many others
to see us fighting
we should all be more humble and
know we are doing god's work
helping fight evil in our time

now

we need to make up and move on
and share our info when we can
and beat the financial terrorists
this is what we are doing on this forum
do not let the enemy divide us

There is no I in team
stop fighting each other
lets fight the enemy together
we'eve all come a long way
and there is a long way to go
progress is being made.

As a group over the years
we have helped figure out
this fraud
others are starting to listen
lets focus on the next battle
against the enemy...

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
April,

I agree, but team means WE not I. Some are only here for I, not we! Can't have those type of players on a "team," it's dangerous!
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Aprioremailer is absolutely right, as this is in many ways a class war. And I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to see us wasting our time and efforts battling with one another. We are much different from them, in that we actually care for each other and are willing to defend the rights of those who we don't even know, and that puts us all on a much higher ground than our greedy, self-serving adversaries. That along with hope is one of our strongest and best weapons. We must prevail in this war against evil. It's more than a fight for what is right, it is also a fight for our freedom.

JMO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0

Subject: Do You Need A Diaper...
Date:Wed, Mar 05, 2008 12:50 pm
To:cstory@getdshirtz.com

... you big bully baby and MORON?  Get Lost Mike.  You're an ego seeking self important maniac who only care about himself as he has said.  You're a disgrace to all who fight this fight. You're a classless piece of crap whose likes I have seen before.  You're only in it , for YOU. Now, waste your time and don't waste mine, but I will ALWAYS defend myself against ignorant and arrogant men like you.

Quote 0 0
Ohio
As long as there are those of us whose houses are on the line...you bet your sweet bippy it's going to be a selfish, "all about me" motivated battle.   

Quote 0 0
When time is ALL we have, and NOTHING is being done, i.e., media attention, court recognition etc...

We begin to turn on ourselves.

Let's ALL grow up.

WE HAVE WORK TO DO!

Quote 0 0
Moose
Am I the only one who sees this kind of little boy playground nonsense as fuel for the industry's carefully concocted story that anyone who tries to challenge them is a nutball?

No, I'm not.  They are relishing in this petty crap. They are laughing at it all the way to the courthouse and in every legislator's staff meeting.

They are still winning while these self-serving egomaniacs participate in the circular gunfight on this and other forums. 

They will continue to win while they turn the legal and judicial community on to the antics of the ego-driven fringe and label everyone with a servicing problem as a member of the kook squad.

Trust me, they have professionals who make their living turning this kind of thing into pure gold for the servicing industry.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
That's right Moose, why I told Mike to keep his comments to himself or if like a REAL MAN, say it to me personally or via EMAIL but no, he's a damn selfish PRIC who only cares that he succeeds like others named Craig et al and not about the fight.

I don't care that ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME, just be a damn man or woman and tell me face-to-face and not on here where the enemy takes joy in the pettiness of such moronic diatribe like that of Mike who has no cahoonas or class!
Quote 0 0
O -
Gee's grow up dude! Why is it that you seem to think you can take some ones home NYE?
Quote 0 0

Subject:OMORON
Date:Wed, Mar 05, 2008 11:37 pm
You are one fxcking stupid cxck-fxcking axxhole MIKE go jump off a bridge and do everyone a favor!!!!

Quote 0 0
Shut up.

Both of you.

Aaah, that feels better.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Nye
At least I make my comments directly and in person and private. Not online so enemies can see. But, a putz is a putz! What can I say. I hate negative people who only care about themselves!
Quote 0 0
Ed

Nye you're loose bb-gun with a warrant out for your arrest. Give it a rest and quit trying to take credit for things you have nothing to do with.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Moose is right, as usual. This makes us all look bad.

Mike:

Although, I understand the motivation... There really isn't any need for you to defend yourself, as I believe most people here truly have a very high opinion of you and your abilities and therefore, simply choose not to entertain those types of vindictive comments.

JMO

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...