Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sharon
Thank you moderator for making this a place where you have to sign in to post.  I really like the information here but get very little from the forum topics because they always come around to accusing homeowners, that come for help, of being scam artists. Surely they work for the banks. 

Some excellent cases/complaints are finally revealing the extent of the fraud by the banksters and I have alleged all along that these notes signed in blank and destroyed have been multiple pledged.  Many pension funds throughout the country are broke and the investors are finally coming to realize that they have been royally screwed.  Even after the banks foreclose and return money to the alleged investors it is offset by attorney fees.  And attorney fees are usually inflated.  Law firms like it when a homeowner fights because it results more attorney fees for them.  So the investor generally gets $0 returned on a note that they didn't own because it was never transferred into the trust. 

A lot is happening in Colorado right now and the foreclosure mills are in the spotlight.  I hope this forum becomes a place to share useful information for homeowners that have been battered by a corrupt system. That is biased against homeowners and mostly rule in favor of the banks.   
Sharon
Quote 0 0
MSF Fan
Amen Sharon.

Talking about someone being abused and battered by the servicers my mother was. She received a letter from a corrupt servicer saying she was in default when she wasnt. She called them to try and get them to correct their mistake and after being switched from one employee to the next they finally just told her to pay them or be prepared to pack her bags.My mother was 61 and after being on the phone with the criminals for over an hour they just hung up on her and they had gotten her so angry that she had a massive heart attack and died. The servicer had done her like that twice before and stole over $4000.00 dollars in alleged default fees and they finally murdered her. I pledged to not let them take her home and I have done just that. I sure miss my mother she was not only my mother but my best friend to.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Sorry to hear about your mother.  These servicers need to be jailed right along with the foreclosure mill attorneys.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
MSF Fan
Thank you Sharon. You are so so right. I think it was once said long ago by someone that let them control the money and they care not who makes the laws. In other words thats most certain how these banks and servicers get away with their crimes against humanity. By paying those in authority with huge sums under the table so that their crimes against humanity gets ignored.If they dont pay in this life they can`t bribe the final Judge and then they will pay for eternity.I say Amen.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...