Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I would like for someone to help me find out where I can look for the statutes that say that it is a conflict of interest (legally-I know that it is logically lol) and renders Assignments, etc. void.

Help?
Quote 0 0
Margaret

Can you explain a little more sirrowan?

Quote 0 0
judy
from what i have read , george soroka was murdered. it has been ruled an homicide.  i guess ameriquest wanted him dead. not one of us is unreachable. they found him and removed him from the equation.  it must be really sad for his family to not have him around. i would haver  to say that scum attorney he had in clearwater  did him in as well. 

money the root to all evil !
Quote 0 0
Judy, I'm talking about all these assignments that have a person, say Brenda Hindman for example who actually works for JPMorgan. 

Brenda Hindman, an employee of JPMorgan prepares the Assignment of Mortgage.

She "assigns" the mortgage from "XYZ Mortgage Co" to JPMorgan Chase as a nominee of MERS.

So basically its JPMorgan assigning a mortgage to themselves.  They are both the Assignor and the Assignee hence the conflict of interest.  I think I read where Judge Shack (my spellling is horrible in this thread, sorry) said that was a no go.

Can anyone point me to factual statute that says such?  While I'm in Ohio, I'll take NY statute because if I have the legalese, I think I can figure it out.

That's what I'm talking about.  :-)
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
sirrowan,

Try this link:

http://www.ethics.ohio.gov/ethicslawrevisedcode.pdf

I did a google search of "'conflict of interest' Ohio statute" and that looked like the most promising. If that link doesn't answer your question I suggest a search of your own. You may turn up something more on point.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...