Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ginger
I just read Mr. Roper's post on conditions precedent and I wanted to call attention again to it, reminding homeowners that he says this defense, if applicable to the case, could be better than the lack of standing defense. Mr. Roper posted on 01/22/11 at 01:34 AM.

Also, I cannot stress enough how important it is to check the MSF Law Library regularly and to search this forum to read old posts, which are still relevant (and some near prophetic). This site is easy to use and is chock-full of well-researched information. If someone cannot find help here, there is no help!

A big thanks to all for selflessly contributing quality information that can help us understand how to fight mortgage servicer fraud. I will be forever grateful.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...