Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
floridagal
I have in my possession a composite report of the servicing company.

Under the user name is a couple of people, that my eyebrow is up in wonder.

Under the User name section: A party whom I spoke to several times regarding my loan, under the note section of her name it state "Ownership belongs to ***** ********".

Under the user name section: Is an attorney whom was with the law firm whom prepared the lawsuit of foreclosure against me and whom prepared the bogus assignment presented in the county records.

Under the user name section: Is the Notary who notarized the signature of the party signing as assignor, by way of being Mers officer (who also is listed for Servicing Co) as Nominee for a shut down/lender whom has been under bankruptcy protection since 07, to a trust whereby there is major conflict of interest.

So if anyone could direct me of your thoughts about this, it would be greatly appreciated.TOE
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...