Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello to everyone!

Wanted to let you know I've finally found a complaint that addresses State Court cases to file for anyone having issues not knowing who owns their mortgage note.

The cases are under the name of Richard Pandolfi. Ironically it's the case I lost my job over. But with some modification as to anyone making claims against a servicer or real party in interest it definitely gives an outline to follow.

By the way this is a PA case in case it'll help H. Gosh. Also this case isn't just based on PA law mainly U.S.C. CODES AND FDCPA violations.

Mr. Pandolfi did use two different attorneys as he had more than one occurence with creditor seeking judgement. Main point I'm also trying to make is he used on of the BETTER KNOWN CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEY'S CARY FLITTER TO WIN AGAINST THESE SCUMBAG MORTGAGE COMPANIES.

The judgement creditor in ??? maybe called to the rug for even breaching another contract with Chase after settlement for $170k. Boy I hope if they do I get called. Cause she has really turned things around in my life may she rot in hell for the wrong she perpetrates against people!

Actually the whole case overall is a good read if you ask me.

If someone is having issues with things in bankruptcy court as well or has been dismissed from bankruptcy and needs to know how to handle another case to use help from is Rhonda Lewallen vs Greentree and Sima Schwartz vs Homeq.

Hope this info helps someone as it has me so far. Just the begining again for us coming out of a dismissal in bankruptcy because of incompetent attorneys and trustees.

While I feel scared for my life for making such allegations at least they can all be proven by these cases alone. Since we can't find an attorney to hire to assist us.

God bless everyone!

K

Quote 0 0
If anyone would like to see the outline of the complaint I'm going to use let me know. Maybe it'll help someone else as well.

Thanks,

K
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...