Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
No one disputes that Colorado foreclosure laws are unfair, unconstitutional and dubious and lack due process of law. They were written by Larry Castle, partner in one of the largest foreclosure mills in the state of Colorado. Many were beginning to wonder if we had any judges that were familiar with jurisprudence but low and behold along come an appellate decision in the McDonald case that gives property owners in Colorado a reason to rejoice for once. It is perhaps more significant to homeowners that are living the nightmare in Colorado because up to this point the banks were winning at an alarming rate regardless of forgeries, real party in interest and blatant fraud. For the most part judges are ignoring Goodwin and instead not allowing real party in interest defenses which is the law of Colorado according to Goodwin.

And the Bruce McDonald case shows that albeit tough it can happen and that perhaps the courts of Colorado have come to their senses and will restore property rights to homeowners. We can hope that his win is just the beginning to a more just and equitable foreclosure process in Colorado. And we have Bruce McDonald to thank for his research and perseverance in his three-year-long battle that ultimately might tip the scales in future decisions. We can only hope for now and thank Bruce and his attorney for fighting a necessary battle for all of us here in Colorado.
Quote 0 0
f
 Please see Adam's thread for a thoughtful discussion about this case by several Forum regulars: New Colorado Decision About Fraudulent Quiet Title Actions: [i]McDonald v. OneWest Bank[/b] http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/New-Colorado-Decision-Proves-Mr.-Ropers-Rule-About-Fraudulent-Quiet-Title-Actions-McDonald-v.-OneWest-6039142
Quote 0 0
Another case that appears to validate the QT defense.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/102626770/CASE-FILE-California-Wrongful-Foreclosure-Slander-of-Title-Viol-%C2%A7-2923-5-and-Viol-Cal-Bus-Prof-Code-%C2%A7%C2%A7-17200-M-T-D-Denied-BARRIONUEVO-v
Quote 0 0
Bump. We need good new in Colorado. Here it is.
Quote 0 0
Oscar
Since this new visitor to the Forum Sharon is trying to promote the idea that Quiet Title is a viable defensive avenue, it is appropriate to crosslink some other prior threads. As has been discussed within several other threads by several Forum seniors, "Quiet Title" is never a valid avenue of foreclosure defense and is simply a pretext to defraud borrowers through various debt elimination scams. This has been discussed in several other threads, including these:

Bankruptcy vs Quiet title
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Bankruptcy-vs-Quiet-title-5333192?

Quiet Title vs Declaratory Judgment
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Quiet-Title-vs-Declaratory-Judgment-5401104

I quieted my title, now what?
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/I-quieted-my-title-now-what-5648667

Max Gardner vs Neil Garfield
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Max-Gardner-vs-Neil-Garfield-5233532

Especially precious:

Quote:
It is an insult to Mr. Max Gardner to even mention this gentleman in the same thread as a scoundrel such as Neil Garfield.

This is like asking Forum participants to compare Mother Teresa and Adolf Hitler. About the best thing that could be said about Hitler is that he had a better mustache.

Palm Beach Post Turns Attention To Quiet Title Scams and Swindles
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/Palm-Beach-Post-Turns-Attention-To-Quiet-Title-Scams-and-Swindles-6038708

See also:

The modification scams - causes of action?
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post/The-modification-scams-causes-of-action-5374388
Quote 0 0
You guys are so funny.  Tell me more, please!  I'm losing control of my bladder this is so funny. 
Quote 0 0
Gordon,

Why do you care? Why do you feel you have to take care of people that have choices?  If you don't want to be scammed don't get scammed.  Were you scammed?  If so I feel sorry for you but why does it have to be the topic of everything you post?  Do you keep reliving the trauma? 

I have been scammed by the banks, the pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies and some of the biggest employers in the country in the past.  I'm fighting them all and I won't give up but the Sharon Woodard's are not worth my time as I'm not even from Ohio.  I'd rather go after the big guys.  Do you work for the banks? 
Quote 0 0
Roscoe
Quote:
Why do you care? Why do you feel you have to take care of people that have choices? If you don't want to be scammed don't get scammed. Were you scammed? If so I feel sorry for you but why does it have to be the topic of everything you post? Do you keep reliving the trauma?

In other words, it was OK for Sharon to swindle the borrowers while acting as a subprime loan consultant. They had "choices". It is the borrower's fault that they were swindled, since these borrowers were stupid!

Gordon wasn't scammed by Sharon Woodard, so Gordon should give Sharon a break. She is only making a living by scamming people. These people -- distressed borrowers -- are all idiots anyway, so they deserve to have their money stolen by Sharon!

Gordon, should post on other topics, maybe college basketball scores. Posting expository material about Sharon's past crimes and swindles is just so boring. Gordon should get over his anger that people are being swindled and move on. He probably needs a hobby. His posts here at the Forum interfere with Sharon's ongoing business defrauding distressed borrowers, so that is unfair to Sharon.

Quote:
I have been scammed by the banks, the pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies and some of the biggest employers in the country in the past. I'm fighting them all and I won't give up but the Sharon Woodard's are not worth my time as I'm not even from Ohio. I'd rather go after the big guys. Do you work for the banks?

Here, Sharon claims that she is herself a victim. She got taken, she claims. Without denying that she is actually Sharon A. Woodward, which would be a material false written representation (and in some states criminal impersonation), Sharon tells us that small fish such as herself, who are only stealing tens of thousands a month from the helpless, are just too small to bother with. The big banks with their paid corporate lobbiests and corrupt politicians have been given a pass, so we should also forgive all of Sharon's past crimes.

Of course, Sharon intends to continue to promote fraudulent debt elimination scams. This is how she makes her living, posting at various websites, befriending distressed borrowers and then delivering them to various predators who will take these people's money and give her a cut.

Anyone attacking or exposing Sharon's criminal activities must surely work for a bank. Only a bank would do such a heinous thing as expose the petty crimes of a criminal lowlife like Sharon.

Have we heard this refrain before? Sounds a little like Mike H., doesn't it?

Quote:
Another Ohio corporate vehicle used by Sharon A. Woodard in the past was:

SAWAS ENTERPRISES INC (defunct)
Entity Number: 1084741 (filed 03/30/1999)

See Ohio Documents:

DOMESTIC ARTICLES/FOR PROFIT (03/30/1999): 199911701931
CANCELLED BY TAX DEPT W/NOTIFICATION (08/16/2006): 200622872894

I checked a database of subprime loan brokers. When Sharon A. Woodard was putting people into predatory loans and pocketing thousands of dollars in fees through criminal bait and switch tactics, she was using the e-mail address: sawasinc@aol.com .

Sharon has an extensive and well documented history in the subprime business. I would appreciate the help of anyone having been victimized by her to help bring her to justice. I have contacts in the Ohio Attorney General's Office that would be very interested in your stories about how Sharon has ripped you off. They are looking to bring some felony criminal prosecutions against the loan brokers to get some of these to flip on the people working directly for the subprime lenders.

Helping prosecute the small fish like Sharon can help lead to successful prosecutions of the bigger fish!
Quote 0 0
You've got the wrong Sharon. I am not Sharon Woodard or Sharon A. Woodard. But you are still a shill and a troll. All of you that post these mean spririted posts accusing everyone of being a scam artist, it is you that are the shills. You have not denied that you work for a bank.

Do you work for the banks? 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...