Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello All -

Let me put my disclaimer out here first and foremost...I am merely trying to enlighten hard working Americans and to help them open their eyes to see what has truly happened.  I am not an attorney or a great speller...so please bare with me...

If you had a credit card and it went to collections...we have been told in the past that you had to settle the debt with the collection agencies right?

We'll actually you don't have to pay the collection agency at all. Why?

1.  They are a third party and according to UCC (Uniform Commerical Code)...unless all parties agree...you can not transfer a contract.

2.  Your credit card company "NEVER" lost anything nor obtained a RISK....
  You funded your credit card from the very beginning and didn't know it.

See, we were taught to believe that banks and financial institution lend us money....

THEY DON'T.... 

Your signature is EQUAL to whatever is the amount on the paper you signed...  it's an EXCHANGE...

The banks and financial institutions are not DISCLOSING to you FULL DISCLOSURES of what they are doing...

When you sign the so -call loan application... YOUR SIGNATURE makes that paper an ASSET...and they SELL the application to the market...and in exchange receive cash for it... they then take the FRN (cash)  but merely put a CREDIT and DEBT in their general ledges...and now charge you interest for something they NEVER GAVE YOU....

We are living in a commerce state...no money just debt and credits...
remember cash are Federal Reserve Notes... and you make exchanges with it...

Whatever you ourchase with cash (Federal Reserve Notes) you can NEVER OWN...

You can never own your CAR...you can NEVER own your HOUSE...you can never own your LAND...the government owns everything...because they put up everything  as collatoral to pay the NATIONS debt....

The government is 9 Trillion dollars in DEBT...and GROWING... we ain't never been in a surplus...since 1933....

People we must start reading... and not believing the same government that is lying to us...

They are so many sites that can explain to you what happened in 1913-1933 with the United States... it's up to you if you want to believe it or not...

Many would like to stay in the dark - but I gather that you guys are here to this forum because you believe FRAUD has happen in one form or fashion to you...therefore...I feel this is a good place to share this knowledge of the great FRAUD that takes place every since day!

Have a bless night...

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...