Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
The Equitable One
I think has been covered previously, and there is another thread that makes mention of it.

Seemed worthy to include a link to the article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/06/business/06insurance.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&th&emc=th

Frankly, I appalled.

Quote 0 0
Death CDO
I too am horrified at the suggestion of securitized DEATH bonds.  However, it comes as no surprise when I link the suggestion to the changes being pushed by the Obama administration, i.e., limiting health benefits to elderly and 'too sick' persons.

Decreasing medical benefits to the elderly increases the death rate, thereby increasing return on the bonds.

I am writing to every person I know in the Congress and my state Legislature to stop this.

I won't waste my time with the White House - we already know what they want to do.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...