Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am considering filing a wrongful foreclosure action against the servicer of my now foreclosed on home....I have been completing my discovery for the past three months and feel that I now have solid footing to proceed.

When the original complaint was filed they said that they owned the note and mortgage. And of course filed the complimentary created documentation from LPS to support the argument.  I wrote a letter to the original lender and their lawyer responded stating that they never sold the mortgage to the servicer they sold it to another entity.  with the date supplied in his letter I was able to glean through SEC records and find the Trust it was included in as collateral.  I sent a letter to the servicer requesting the date of the sale to them.  I recieved aletter back from them stating that they never owned the loan they were only the servicer and the sent loan history and MERS reports that show this clearly.  I have now been able to get ahold of each and every investor report for the Trust and the loan was still and asset well over a year after the foreclosure sale.  The home was purchased by a third party at the sale and the flipped within two months of his purchase....here's the kicker the loan was still listed as an asset within the Trust for three months after the second sale and then liquidated.  It is still listed in the collateral files of the Sponsor of the trust.

Any thoughts on who owns it???!!!
Quote 0 0
What you have found is the next foot beginning to fall,  The servicers never removed the notes or morgtages, (both have been used) from the bond.   The servicer's like Litton Loan rearly ever removed any of the forclosed and sold morgtages and or notes from the PSA, but continuted to pay the same interest payment to investors from the insurance from the bond, then the cash from the sale of the property, and finally the refund from the federal government.  So in short they pocket the money, and continue the small interest payments, leading the investors to beleive the bond is still good and the rating companies beleiving they remain viable investment.    As Litton Loan, the money was sent to the Cayman Islands.

I hope you have an attorney that is up with what is going on with DOC X, and the Network agreement with LPS.
Quote 0 0
Unfortunately, many attorneys do not get it.  They only look back at the original case with the fraudulent docs and can not see what is incorrect about what the bank did.  I do think many folks find it difficult to swallow that the banks commit fraud, with that said, it goes to how well the banks and their third party servicers have perfect their fraud.

I will file next week.  I do have copies of the Default Services Agreement from LPS as well as the Network agreement they have with attorneys.  I would like to find a clean copy though if anybody has one!! 

In early 2008 LPS came out with a price for an 'agreed judgement entry' , if anybody has any info on that I would appreciate it very much.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...