Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Let’s do some networking here and help the lawyers who are helping us!

The lawyers in MISSOURI are seeking to make contact with homeowners in the central part of the State of Missouri in the following counties:

Howard, Boone, Callaway, Osage, Cole, Miller, Monteau, Camden, Hickory, Benton, Morgan, Pettis, Cooper.

cut and pasted from the livinglies web site.
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Regarding the statement below:

Quote:
Help the lawyers who are helping us!

Could you please site a single Class Action Law Suit associated with predatory mortgage servicing/lending that has ever helped anyone other than the litigating law firms?

Every such case I've read about thus far has been an absolute joke at best, and has only serviced to victimized the home owner a second time.

R,

4J

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
4j,

Why do you assume it is only attorneys interested in class action suits? They could be interested in practicing for individual clients, but only in those areas of the state.

Still, your class action comments have truth.

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Geeze, now I really feel like a smacked a**.

I amaze myself sometimes at the things I miss.

Apologies 4j.

Quote 0 0
I guess each homeowner would have to decide on the merits of joining a class action law suite. On a positive note, I would think lawyers tying up the lenders with legal issues might help the cause. Possibly uncover fraud, or educate a Judge.Maybe even help homeowners who can't afford a lawyer.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now,
I am not deputing your statements, just looking for means that might be helpful.

Quote 0 0
Large class actions have given ms fraud and related mortgage fraud credibility in the respect that the public knows paying a several hundred million dollar fine and declaring no wrongdoing is a bunch of I did not inhale B.S.

Unfortunately they do the borrower no good directly, it's absurd to get a check for a few hundred to cover tens or hundreds of thousands in losses.

Helping the lawyers who are helping us is of course a fantastic idea as long as we are wise.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
The Equitable One:

There's no reason to apologize I've done the same thing myself many more times more than I wish to admit.

James:

I do believe you are simply trying to help as best you can and I certainly can't fault anyone for that. 

I pretty much wasted six years of effort trying to direct a class action law suit, in which I was a named plaintiff, just so it might actually help the class members over all. It was clear from the start that they were not really interested in obtaining justice or even a reasonable level of restitution for the victims. 

As Greg correctly stated above, people who had lost a thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars would receive far less than they could have gotten in small claims court in about 1/6th of the time and would not have to agree to some B.S. do not disclose clause, etc.  

If someone has only lost say: two hundred dollars or less it might be an acceptable option but only if you don't mind waiting for several years and don't really care about obtaining justice or punishing the criminals. (BTW: I don't meant to imply that small claims court will have any better success in obtaining justice or punishing the criminals).

If anyone has had a good experience with a class action please chime in, so far I haven't heard anyone say anything near positive at all. 

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...