Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

 
This is the most enlightening piece I've found that explains the difference between Civil Law and Common Law yet. Now do I let bankruptcy get dismissed? If so how do I correctly get things into a common law court?
 
To me this means that if your trying to save your home in a bankruptcy proceeding by continuing to pay for it in or after bankruptcy you'll be forever indebted to these companies who'll never give a dam about your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS given to you when you were born. This is all so mind boggling you'll ask your self then what is doing the right thing? Now I understand why my bankruptcy attorney never followed thru in filing our adversary for us!
 
http://www.austlii.edu.au/nz/journals/VUWLRev/2001/42.html#Heading17

Best of Luck and God Bless!

Quote 0 0
Moose
spaz1968 wrote:
 
This is the most enlightening piece I've found that explains the difference between Civil Law and Common Law yet. Now do I let bankruptcy get dismissed? If so how do I correctly get things into a common law court?

You're getting seriously confused. You don't want your bankruptcy dismissed unless you want to lose everything. There is no "common law court" to take your case to unless you think you can set up your own (and there are nutcases that do).

spaz1968 wrote:
To me this means that if your trying to save your home in a bankruptcy proceeding by continuing to pay for it in or after bankruptcy you'll be forever indebted to these companies who'll never give a dam about your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS given to you when you were born.

 
Which have nothing to do with your bankruptcy or continuing to pay in or after bankruptcy. If you're on a payment schedule with the court, your Chapter 13 plan pays off your debts over either 3 or 5 years.  It does not get rid of all of them, especially real property debt.
 
spaz1968 wrote:
This is all so mind boggling you'll ask your self then what is doing the right thing? Now I understand why my bankruptcy attorney never followed thru in filing our adversary for us!

 
There is nothing at all mind boggling. The link is an interesting, somewhat informative article placed in a collection of other interesting, somewhat informative articles at a university in New Zealand.

It has nothing to do with your mortgage or bankruptcy.

 
http://www.austlii.edu.au/nz/journals/VUWLRev/2001/42.html#Heading17

Best of Luck and God Bless!

Moose

Quote 0 0
Ohio
sometimes too much info is a bad thing...it boggles an already boggled mind sometimes to the point of paralysis.

I know what it feels like...you feel like a person trying to find the pull cord to the only light in a pitch black room that's as big as a football field.
  
It's hard to do but try to stay focused and keep yourself centered on recognizing/establishing the facts of your situation and what is required to prove each one.

Irregardless of the legal principal behind the end result...the end result lies in the strength of your evidence.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...