Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
Somebody's worried....

Citigroup Stops Using Foreclosure Law Firm Facing Florida Probe

Citigroup Inc. said it stopped steering foreclosure work to a Florida law firm whose court filings to support home seizures are under investigation by the state’s attorney general.

The bank, which is proceeding with seizures as some rivals stop to recheck documents, had used the Law Offices of David J. Stern PA. Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum said Aug. 10 it is examining whether Stern and two other firms filed “improper documentation” with the state’s courts to speed proceedings.

“Pending the outcome of the AG’s investigation, Citi is not referring new matters to this firm,” the New York-based bank said in an e-mailed statement. Citigroup services loans for government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Stern “was approved by the GSEs during the time in which it was retained by Citi,” the bank said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-10-12/citigroup-stops-using-foreclosure-law-firm-under-investigation-in-florida.html

Quote 0 0
Getting Rid of Stern isn't enough to save them by any means! Until their all held responsible for the fraud from top to bottom it's not over...I'm waiting to see how long it takes to get rid of the one's they've been protecting the most....Kreisman/Shapiro.

I read somewhere that Stern actually started with them...We all know we're victims of FRAUD! I find it amusing how much they still try to cover up the multi billion $$ industry that they PAY to steal not only from homeowners but investor's alike! Don't think their not all in COLLUSION

Quote 0 0
Getting Rid of Stern isn't enough to save them by any means! Until their all held responsible for the fraud from top to bottom it's not over...I'm waiting to see how long it takes to get rid of the one's they've been protecting the most....Kreisman/Shapiro.

I read somewhere that Stern actually started with them...We all know we're victims of FRAUD! I find it amusing how much they still try to cover up the multi billion $$ industry that they PAY to steal not only from homeowners but investor's alike! Don't think their not all in COLLUSION TOGETHER...THEY ARE!!!

NOTICE Shapiro Attorneys are co partnered with 24 of the top law firms nationally. They represent a majority of the players as well.

B of A
Deutsche
Citi
Chase
and GOD only knows how many! We ALL KNOW Wells Fargo is just as bad. They have BOUGHT their JUSTICE by removing court documents and recusing in order to not bring people to justice! There's NO WAY all of us should be FINANCIALLY TERRORIZED! BUT they do TERRORIZE us REGULARLY WITHOUT A CONSCIOUS.

Bold faced outright LIES!!! FROM TOP TO BOTTOM...It's horrible to know so many people are untrustworthy! I really think they should look into various banks that had like the friends of Angelo's loan.

I discovered that my former boss who was and is a tyrant I'm sure still has a mortgage with Chase, a 40,000 tax lien, and has a foreign judgment from the State of Mn for unpaid child support! That's who they hire as MANAGEMENT! Although, Obama has done the same thing! First American title who Shapiro sold their law firm out to in 2004 manages the operation for 1st American Title...did you know it's run by a Kennedy?

The people I hold responsible are the JUDGES...They have been given ample opportunity to UPHOLD the LAWS and PROTECT both sides...yet they ONLY SIDE WITH THE CROOKS!

So I know I said it before, but maybe a list of judges that we know don't follow the law and turn them in to the Atty Generals...They have to GROW SOME BALLS! Judicial commission isn't enough to STOP the THEFT!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...