Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
lover
what should have been a marriage made in heaven , has been nothing but pure HELL.

Citigroup Feels Heat To Modify Mortgages

By Laurie P. Cohen
Word Count: 2,679  |  Companies Featured in This Article: Citigroup, Countrywide, J.P. Morgan Chase, Washington Mutual, Bear Stearns

Paulo Perez, a graphic artist, hasn't made payments in months on the $330,000 mortgage on his ranch house in La Puente, Calif. It fell to Citigroup Inc.'s mortgage-servicing unit to decide what to do about that.

After Citigroup moved to foreclose on him, Mr. Perez, who is 28 years old, asked the financial giant to cut his monthly payments to a level he can afford. Citigroup representatives eventually said no, offering him a less appealing suggestion: Sell your house, turn over the proceeds, and we won't go after you for any unpaid balance.

I've got one thing to say  " go stick it up your a.. "

On the front lines of the great ...

Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
?chhhhu   Uh?

You've left us with curosity, and interest, and didn't post a way to read the rest of the story.

I feel dupped!
Just kidding.

but can you please provide the rest of the article or send us somewhere to read it. Sounds like it is a good one.
Thank You
Quote 0 0
Harry
BAW--

I found the article, but in order to read the whole thing, they require you to subscribe...

Perhaps a reader of the Wall Street Journal would be kind enough to provide the full article.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119603917642103489.html?mod=hps_us_pageone

Semper Gumby,

Harry
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
thank you harry!
I hope a subscriber will.
Please and thank you.
Quote 0 0

Keep in mind that Citi Bank is 15% owned and controlled by the Saudi Royal Family.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...