Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ed Cage

Citi Residential and EMC/Bear Stearns: Falsely holding payments to generate fraudulent "late charges"

TGK ON: ---------------------
"EMC Mortgage falsely reported that I had filed bankruptcy, along with not giving me credit for payments and added late charges. Anyone else had this problem?"
TGK OFF --------------------- 
Dear TGK:
The false claim by EMC/Bear Stearns that you had filed bankruptcy is a new one on me. But the BS/EMC mortgage crime machine never really surprises me. Not giving credit for payments or holding them, or claiming they "never got them" is a way of life at Citi Residential (James Brantley), Bear Stearns (Greg Fedler), EMC, Ameriquest (Brantley), and AMC (James Brantley again). EMC, AMC, and Ameriquest are all out of business but arch mortgage fraud criminal James Brantley now works for Citi. EMC is *secretly* hiding the fact that they have no chance of survival to stave off creditors, investors, and collect money more effectively.
You can reach Greg Fedler who is covering (with lies) for EMC at emcexecutivedesk@bear.com
But keep in mind Fedler who works for Bear Stearns is the biggest liar I have ever encountered and both him and Bear Stearns are currently being investigated for criminal fraud activity.

TGK I would advise you strongly to thoroughly investigate your "suspense" "escrow" "corporate advances" from EMC/BS. On paper it will be worth $100 an hour for your time. Most (Roughly 80% of their "suspense" account charges are inflated or fraudulent.) Also, MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS. I assure you theywant you to miss payments.

Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023
ecagetx@tx.rr.com
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...