Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd
Did anybody get a letter from Citi Financial stating their data processing dept had made a mistake and caused confusion about where to send your payment??

We got letters from 3 different places in Aug telling us 3 different places to send our payment.  While we were trying to find our where to send it, our house was foreclosed on and sold this past Thursday.  We got the letter Saturday after the sale.  I guess it is a little late for the letter and them admitting they "made a mistake".
Quote 0 0
All I Know
is if you call customer service you talk to someone you can't understand and can't understand you in India.
I called and finally asked this person on the other end if they even knew what America looked like

I DIDN'T GET A RESPONSE
Quote 0 0
O -

QWR ASAP! Get a attorney if you can ASAP!

You need to write them regarding the letter from them make sure you add the date and Re: What the letter was about from them.

In your QWR: If, it was me I would let them know that ameriquest has BREACHED the mortgage contract by what ever it was they did or didn't do. Like losing the money you talked about, the insurance, non-compliance, and regarding the for closure. if they are in violation of RESPA make sure you let CITI know and include how long. you might want to include a copy of any letter you sent to and or from ameriquest.

I would tell them that you want the forclosure reversed ASAP!

If! it was me, I would tell them I want clear title and repare of your credit, plus any money you have lost to date. insurance, escrow, and what ever payments and fee's you might have paid.

I'm sure you need better advice then I can help with.

Good Luck!
Quote 0 0
srsd

I have a copy of the letter if anyone is interested in getting a copy.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...