Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MISSOURI

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THE AMERIQUEST CASES ARE GOING IN THE CHICAGO COURTS? I KNOW THERE ARE SEVERAL LAW FIRMS INVOLVED. IS IT TRUE THAT THE MDL ISN'T GOING WELL AND THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THE CASES BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATES? I HAVE ALSO HEARD THRU OTHER SITES X-EMPLOYEES ARE CONTACTING THEM, ANY SUGGESTIONS...............

Quote 0 0
the truth

Funny you mentioned this, I have  heard thru the grape vine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x-employees are writing letters to the judge, about certain cases in branches they worked at, this  will be very interesting, I wonder if there having trouble sleeping and the guilt is starting to ruin them, hummmm think they will be secret expert witnesses if these cases go to trial. I wonder how many names and loans they have proof of, and lO and processor's names.......I'm sure they can go thru Pacer and find these victims lawyer's also and write to them. I bet there will be all these emotions going thru them all***********GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN CHICAGO, GO GET THEM

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
The fact that these cases may be going back to the original state where they were filed has to be a good thing. I've seen next to no action going on with the MDL cases in general. I've been involved with the Ocwen MDL case for years now and I don't believe it could possibly move any slower. By the time there's any real decisions made, if it ever happens at all, the perpetrators will have long sense hidden any remaining assets and filed for bankruptcy.  

IMHO,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...