Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hello Homeowners how are you all doing? I am checking in with you all to see how your cases are doing. I wish you all good luck and remember to find a good lawyer. Let me know post something
Quote 0 0
Mark
Quote:
Hello Homeowners how are you all doing? I am checking in with you all to see how your cases are doing. I wish you all good luck and remember to find a good lawyer. Let me know post something

Another scam artist pretending to befriend and help borrowers.  Good grief.
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe
Man...you love to impugn the reputation of others. Why are you so paranoid?
Everybody and their mother are scam artists in your book.
Quote 0 0
FlaProSe wrote:

I agree.  The thing is he posts as under 10 aliases or more.  As soon as I see one of his posts I move on.  Even if he had something worthwhile to say I can't bring myself to take anything he says seriously. 
Can't the moderator ban him by IP address?  If he can why doesn't he? He is just a disgruntled mean-spirited person that doesn't have a life. 

Quote 0 0
Sharon wrote:
FlaProSe wrote:

I agree.  The thing is he posts as under 10 aliases or more.  As soon as I see one of his posts I move on.  Even if he had something worthwhile to say I can't bring myself to take anything he says seriously. 
Can't the moderator ban him by IP address?  If he can why doesn't he? He is just a disgruntled mean-spirited person that doesn't have a life. 

Sorry, but you have to post under alias names if you have cases going on on your own. The Banks and their counsels are watching and reading every post, here and elsewhere... I have first hand experience of this !
Quote 0 0

Sorry, but you have to post under alias names if you have cases going on on your own. The Banks and their counsels are watching and reading every post, here and elsewhere... I have first hand experience of this !

Another alias and it's not even on point.  Alaises are fine, mine is an alias but I only use one.  You post under 10 or more aliases. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...