Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Besides Fieldstone filing Chapter 11, it appears that CBASS/Litton Loan have shut down some of their computer surveillance/clean up operations.

Recently I have noticed that posts on MSFRAUD are again finding their way to various search engines, and information from this site as well as others is being listed.

Previously CBASS/Litton Loan were "Scrubbing" our posts, but it appears as Litton Loan is nearly some trials where INTERNET SURVEILLANCE has been raised, they have suddenly dropped the "Scrubbing",  and our posts on MSFRAUD are again (after a number of years)appearing on the search engines. 

Has anyone else noticed this?  
Quote 0 0
Litton Loan and CBASS have stopped the "Scrubbing" of this site. 

In talking with other Litton Loan victims, it appears that Litton Loan is unable to proceed with the costs of foreclosing, many have been threatened for up to 14 months of being foreclosed on, but Litton has not proceeded, I think this is another sign of Litton Loan and CBASS running out of cash to continue.

As we know, CBASS calls all the shots at Litton Loan, and all suits are controlled by the CBASS General Counsel. 

We will listen tomorrow to Curt Culver CEO of MGIC talking to the Investors, I hoping someone asks him about the IRS problem they have. 
Quote 0 0
O - YouTube

Quote 0 0

Thanks!  another great clip! 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...