Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nye Lavalle
There is no question that illegal and immorality goes on at Bear with Cayne, Ace and the rest of those cons and crooks. I don't care what hoes they do, but their wives may. I don't care if they smoke pot, but I don't! I don't care that they do drugs, but shareholders and the law does. I don't care about their personal lives until they dig into mine and affect my family and my life/ NOW, it's their turn and MANY MANY more stories to come. You should see what I got on who's doing who and cheating on their wives.

That's one reason they attacked me. They don't know that I have set them up on dozens of occasions and have the videotape as well. I do not know what Mexican girl posted the post about Cayne, but it would ot surprise me.

I recall in a conversation with Chris Carman how Bear execs were envious of my dating exploits and the quality of women I dated and how young, good looking classy etc..

One thing for certain, money can't buy class, charm, intelligence, wisdom, happiness and true and real friends and love. I am fortunate to have all that, while they have to buy everything in their lives, including sex and drugs to deal with their f''ed up psyches. You should see how f'ed up their families are. Just look at new ABC program Dirty Fing [not sexy] Money! The story of these creeps and crooks. Cant wait to get the SOB when he's done with Bear and what I have to destroy his life and family!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...