Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Any one that believes this is all SUB PRIME should sometime soon come to the understanding and belief that not everyone in the country can be "Sub Prime" unless they were "Manufactured".  I think that day is coming soon, with Nearly Three Trillion in loss's and still counting, who can believe this is all "Sub Prime"?

Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
No Gary,
It's not all subprime.......... What this is; is the news media, and their censorship. It's incorrect news reported by all media outlets, who are masked with propaganda, and motives.

The ones that come even remotely close to letting the cat out of the bag, usually rephrase their statements by the end of the article, to put all the blame back onto the "subprime" arena.

Does the "average" American think that it is all "sub prime"? Yes, of course they do, that is what the media leads them to believe.

But I tell people otherwise.
I tell people every chance I get. What do they think about me, or of me after I have walked away? I don't know and I don't care.
My main purpose, is to inform them, that it could happen to anyone, at any time, and they wouldn't even know, that their home is getting ready to be listed as in default.
I tell people to check their credit reports, to see if the Mortg. Co has reported them late.

I tell people they need to get their account history pages, and go over them with their checks.

If that person I've told has no problems then GREAT! but maybe their friend will, or their neighbor, then they can offer their friend some up front help by telling them to get onto the web, and learn how to fight back.

It irks me too Gary, that the World thinks its because of sub prime loans.
But the media REFUSES to get it straight. They've been told, and they know the deal. But THEY WILL NOT REPORT IT, the way it should be.

As long as well all keep informing the public about Mortgage Servicing Fraud, America will catch on, that this is not the "sub prime". They will figure out for themselves that the economy is the way it is due to SERVICING FRAUD.

It's only a matter, of us taking the time to spread the word, and only a matter of time before All of America will see the truth.

No worries Gary.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...