Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

In two different Filings the court has removed pages from my complaints. One is the rough draft adversary my attorney gave me then subsequently refused to file.

The other was in a motion to vacate filed with the courts that shows exactly who I am and the knowledge I have surrounding this whole nightmare fiasco for everyone.

If they just didn't like something shouldn't the area have just been blacked out vs completely removed? I sure hate this BS. Without being able to find proper representation for myself how could I ever do loan mods not knowing if someone should actually sue the pants off the bankers or do a poorly structured mod.....There's literally people taking money not doing anything to really help peoples situation. I won't recommend any of the following. They just want to pull the wool over our eyes like we're all stupid.

HOPE NOW
NACA.COM OR NET
OR ANY OTHER POORLY RUN MOD BUSINESS

They wonder why there's a mess here? This isn't just a financial crisis...Its the worst coverup job there is...And most of the bankers (attorney or judges) are involved up to their eyeballs.

Bernie Madoff (madmoney) is just the tip of the iceberg. If they truly investigated these businesses down to the core they'd have to shut them down. But since they know the fraud their perpetrating it continues to go on...

So I'm considering my next move. I think I'll possibly go to school to become a paralegal. Somehow my point/voice has to be heard. Maybe I'm just hard headed. This industry was to me a decent profession. Until all their lies came to surface.  

God Bless,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Moose
Kathy, filings can be stricken from court records based on a motion from the other party or based on instructions from the Judge. Examples of things that typically get striken are those that have no bearing on the matter, i.e.,  unaffiliated party opinions, motions that aren't relative to the claims included in the case and so on. I've seen people try to submit all kinds of strange things that have nothing to do with their original complaint. You find everything from copies of the Constitution to opinions of crackpots.

And you're right, there are opportunists out there trying to foist their "services" on borrowers who are having trouble, but the fact is, the ONLY viable modifications are going to happen in situations where the borrower's financial status has improved or is improving. Hope Now is hope-for-those- who-can-afford-it Now, not for victims of predatory lending and servicing.

Ocwen is foisting a loan mod program with a heavy PR effort but what they don't tell anyone is that signing this new offer takes away the borrower's legal right to sue them for anything at any time. It's nothing more than a protection from lawsuits offer.

Moose

Quote 0 0

Moose-

Thanks for the kind words. Your pretty much right. We were able to qualify for the mod but with them not knowing who owns what and just blaming us for the fraud they perpetrated from the beginning its absurd. We're saving about $3oo a month with the new place and its something the other home could of never been. It was mediocre. But didnt have a nice fireplace, double side light front door with a paladin window, nice tile floors, nice deck, nice yard.

Just trying to maintain some semblance of a finanical future. 65,000 to zero is a hard take. But the other outcome could be so much more beneficial to all involved. There are some decent bankers. But most are scam artists it seems.  I'd sure like the opportunity to get one of these currency exchanges done and set up a real homeowner relief program.

If we can't get people to care about homeowners there's only going to be more issues. As its us homeowners that finance their BS. U see how its played out. Thinking its a singular issue is the problem.  

Its massive. And people don't have people to help with answers. I talked to the MO Division of Finance about qualifying to do loan mods here. Theres no special license or insurance needed to operate.  But if I just did one wrong without having all the knowledge needed I feel like I'd be up a creek without a paddle worse. If only the bankers and judges getting by with this had ramifications like losing their own home for their bad decisions would we see some of the rules change.

If their going to strike court records they need to advise why. I feel me actually knowing how bad they are has everything to do with them removing the information. But anyway...

God Bless
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...