Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

In two different Filings the court has removed pages from my complaints. One is the rough draft adversary my attorney gave me then subsequently refused to file.

The other was in a motion to vacate filed with the courts that shows exactly who I am and the knowledge I have surrounding this whole nightmare fiasco for everyone.

If they just didn't like something shouldn't the area have just been blacked out vs completely removed? I sure hate this BS. Without being able to find proper representation for myself how could I ever do loan mods not knowing if someone should actually sue the pants off the bankers or do a poorly structured mod.....There's literally people taking money not doing anything to really help peoples situation. I won't recommend any of the following. They just want to pull the wool over our eyes like we're all stupid.

HOPE NOW
NACA.COM OR NET
OR ANY OTHER POORLY RUN MOD BUSINESS

They wonder why there's a mess here? This isn't just a financial crisis...Its the worst coverup job there is...And most of the bankers (attorney or judges) are involved up to their eyeballs.

Bernie Madoff (madmoney) is just the tip of the iceberg. If they truly investigated these businesses down to the core they'd have to shut them down. But since they know the fraud their perpetrating it continues to go on...

So I'm considering my next move. I think I'll possibly go to school to become a paralegal. Somehow my point/voice has to be heard. Maybe I'm just hard headed. This industry was to me a decent profession. Until all their lies came to surface.  

God Bless,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...