Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ATTORNEY WHO IS WORKING ON THE AMERIQUEST CASES IN CHICAGO, OR IF THERE IS ANY ATTORNEY WHO READS THIS I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP. I DO HAVE A ATTORNEY BUT HE IS LOOKING FOR A LAWYER IN CHICAGO TO ASSIST. MY CASE HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR OVER 4 YRS AND THIS IS A SLOW DEATH, NOT KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Quote 0 0
Have your attorney contact Dan Edelman. If anyone will know it will be Dan.

http://www.edcombs.com/Bio/DanielEdelman.asp
Quote 0 0

THANK YOU, I JUST CALLED HIM, I HOPE HE RETURNS MY CALL.

Quote 0 0
If there are particular suits relating to Ameriquest that are of interest to you and IF these are in FEDERAL Court, you can pull up the docket information and pleadings through the PACER online service at $0.08 per page.  This INCLUDES an ATTORNEYS tab for each suit.  The ATTORNEYS and their CONTACT information are also shown on the PARTIES page.

Since Ameriquest is involved in a LOT of litigation it is UNREASONABLE to ask someone ELSE to look up this information FOR YOU, absent some much more specific case citation.  If you give me a SPECIFIC FEDERAL CASE or two, I would be glad to do the lookup for you at my own expense.  If you do NOT KNOW what case you are looking for, then you probably need to get your own PACER account and do some various lookups.

Similarly, you can possibly use LEXIS or WESTLAW to locate the cases that are of interest and then obtain the contact information for particular attorneys from either the state or federal pleadings OR by searching various legal directories.  
Quote 0 0

CK: Please keep in mind that I suggested that your attorney call Dan.  I would still strongly suggest you do that.  Lawyers will almost always return another lawyer's call. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...