Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

THAT is the Million-Dollar Question in my mind.....!  I personally feel it may take as long as the Predatory Priests' Victims to get justice - unless we can think of a surefast vehicle to get Attorneys' Sincere Attention much faster than it took for the Victimized aforementioned!
Quote 0 0
Stephen

No.  Go for revenge.

Quote 0 0

Justice For All wrote:

"THAT is the Million-Dollar Question in my mind.....!  I personally feel it may take as long as the Predatory Priests' Victims to get justice - unless we can think of a surefast vehicle to get Attorneys' Sincere Attention much faster than it took for the Victimized aforementioned!

Dear "Justice For All"

I sympathize with your just cause and your good intentions. There is some

good news for you.. At long last those who have been automatically and

unjustly categorized as "deadbeats who got in over their heads" have finally  
attained new respect.* That is the direct result of our ongoing and already

partially successful efforts to educate the public, media, and judiciary of the

fact that mortgage servicing fraud is rampant throughout the industry.

* (Not all of them mind you.  Admittedly in some cases the shoe fits.)

But the answer to your million dollar question of how to get the attention of

attorneys is quite simple:  YOU are the one who must belly up to the bar with

the "dough rae me.”  As soon as one says "they ought to do this or that" one

has sealed their fate.  The "they" part is you my friend.

Ed Cage  |  1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas  |  ecagetx@gmail.com  |  972-596-4363

Quote 0 0
Stephen:

I must admit... Sometimes it does feel as though that's the only recourse left. And, of course any gain would be short lived. Anyway, I certainly would like to have a dollar for every time I've pondered that avenue. Maybe we should get together sometime and compare strategies.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0

I agree with Stephen, get revenge any way you can!

Quote 0 0
Fed Up
As one of the first people in this fight, I can tell you it is possible to get individual restitution.  You have to be just as devious and back stabbing as they are. 

There are numerous financial forms/e-groups/etc on Yahoo.  Find one for your company and post there as their investors, the people who buy the stock in these companies also check and post there. 

Oh, but don't stop there.  Who actually owns the company who gave you your mortgage?  Find out, go to that finance board, find the e-mails of their BOD and CEO, find their addresses. 

Think about how many times you get letters in the mail from your lender, how many certifieds that you have to face your mail carrier to sign.  Send 10x that many back.  Oh geez, almost forgot about all of the horrible phone calls too.  (I'm lucky now to have a land contract.) 

The squeeky wheel gets the grease!  It did in my case.  I got an e-mail 1 day from the head honcho of "X" corp (can't tell you who, sworn to secrecy under the settlement agreement).  It plainlly said "what do you want?" 

I can't tell you what I got, but they say "go big or stay home", so I did.  Details of the agreement are sealed and like I said I can't tell you exactly what I got, but I now own a nice little resort in my state. 

Don't ever give in and don't ever give up, flyers, phone calls, e-mails, forum postings, to anyone and everyone including your senators, reps, anyone who might even remotely listen will getter done. 

http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/moneymatters/63481  This was just posted recently, it's not enuf, but a start. 

And BTW, it's nice to still see some familiar faces here after all these years!  Keeping up the good fight.

Karen
still FED UP ! 
Quote 1 0
Ed Cage

And the cow jumped over the moon...

Quote 0 0
 Hi Karen,

Don't pay any attention to Ed. 

I can vouch for your story and so can others still participating on this site.

Your cow jumped over the moon.  Yep.

His cow is trapped in a quagmire of b.s.

It's good to see ya!

Dee

Quote 0 0
Thanks Dee, 

Good to have a few moments to participate here, but I quit because of people like Ed.  Last time I posted we were talking about Men in Black computer program and they didn't believe that either.  So go fish. 

My nightmare with MSF begin in the year 2000.  So it's been 8 years.  I still use the lessons learned with all of my mortgages since then.  If I even mention RESPA or the Best Practices Act they do a 100% turnaround LOL. 

I recently got double on my Ameriquest settlement.  So that cow jumped over the moon too! 

We've formed a lot of good friendships over the years, some I still think about like Mary Radlick, who I've not heard from in a while, and the gal in Ohio that was in such bad health.  I wonder if BADCO is my friend with the reptile rescue?  If you are, please e-mail me.  The one I miss the most is Cat who was solely responsible for mortgage reform in the state of Washington. 

as we found with the Conti-Fairbanks.com website, then with the mortgage servicing fraud e-group, and then finally with this website after the CFB website was removed, is that everyone has to work together to make any difference. 

And Ed, my cow jumped over the moon because I followed every single piece of advice published on this website and then some.  Saying pshah to someone isn't going to get you out of this nightmare, you are, each individual has to do it on their own. There's no magic wand.  I did, Dee did, Stephanie did and numerous others have also.

Without telling you the exact details of my "restitution" we came out after all was said and done at about 50% of the mortgage. 

This problem stems from all sorts of individuals and corporations, don't stop with just one, such as your mortgage servicer, go above and below them.  Like I said the squeeky wheel ...

There is a new article on Yahoo that I came here to post, and either Yahoo or my computer is acting goofy I can't pull the page up again, but is is called "Property of Light" or some such, where if you are 90 days out they are going to freeze your mortgage until it can be redone at a lower interest rate and a more affordable payment.  New plan announced yesterday by the Fed Gov't. 

TTFN, until I get a few more spare minutes! 
Karen
Quote 0 0

Fed Up aka "Karen" excerpts:

.. be just as devious and back stabbing as they are.” 

"..go to that finance board, find the e-mails of their BOD and CEO,"

"Think about how many times you get letters in the mail from your lender, how

many certifieds that you have to face your mail carrier to sign.  Send 10x

that many back.  Oh geez, almost forgot about all of the horrible phone

calls too."

The squeeky (sic) wheel gets the grease!  It did in my case.  I got

an e-mail 1 day from the head honcho of "X" corp (can't tell

you who, sworn to secrecy under the settlement agreement). 

It plainlly (sic) said "what do you want?"

I recently got double on my Ameriquest settlement.” 

"Details of the agreement are
sealed and like I said I can't tell you

exactly what I got, but I now own a nice little resort in

my state." 

“And BTW, it's nice to still see some familiar faces here after all these

years!<==My favorite quote

Without telling you the exact details of my "restitution" we came out after

all was said and done at about 50% of the mortgage.” 

"Karen" aka Fed Up there is not a person in here that doesn’t feel

sorry for what happened to you and your family. You ought to be the

poster child for just how bad things can go. But making up bogus

yarns (Sometimes I think you actually believe them) and giving

extremely bad advice that will only be a waste of time are a few of the

many different reasons you have been banned multiple times from both

topix and MSFraud. Then you have to suffer the indignity of coming back

incognito under yet another of hundreds of aliases you use.  “Fed up”

and “Karen” this time around eh?     

Try to understand there are people in here hurting almost as bad as you

were. There are a number of us in here sincerely trying to help them as

you send them on a wild goose chase (insert large grain of salt) looking

for emails of CEOs and Board of Directors members. Then you encourage

them to “send 10x as many as certified letters as they got.”  They don’t

have the time or money and that sort of unstable behavior will only get

them in the screwball file.

It will never result in them getting a “double settlement” of any sort. The

mortgage industry has tens of millions of extra squeaky wheels who will

never see a nickel unless they hire an attorney or join a class action.  Or

they can deal with mortgage dilemmas like I am, William Roper, Nye and

a number of savvy posters.  None of us have ever advised your scorched

earth solution you just outlined.  

I know you are bitter at the dreadful experience you and your family

had to endure but if you feel vindictive please take out your vengeance

on your own rather than encouraging people to do nutty time-wasting

counterproductive things such as you suggest above.

If you are frustrated go look up some email addresses of CEOs and Board

members.   That should keep you busy for a spell.

Ed Cage  |  1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023  |  ecagetx@gmail.com  |  972-596-4363

Quote 0 0
fed up
Ed, I don't know who you think I am, but I am a long time veteran of this war against MS Fraud. 

I have contributed much to this website, the moderators will verify that. 

and please moderators, back me up. 

I have never ever banned from this site or any other site.  Heck, Nye and Ann can even back that up.  I have always been and will always be Karen Fed Up and never anything else. 

Attorneys don't do jack-all.  I am a paralegal of 20 years.  I had hired an attorney and then fired him and did this all myself. 

I was instrumental in the very first class action against one of our worst enemies.  I opted out of that class action and settled separately, on my own without an attorney. 

Its people like you who destroy this forum and discourage people who have valid input from posting. 

Quote 1 0
Ed Cage
Dear Karen Fed up see:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/ssgoldstar/show_single_post?pid=23868197&postcount=10

Quote 0 0
Quote:
I have never ever banned from this site or any other site.  Heck, Nye and Ann can even back that up.  I have always been and will always be Karen Fed Up and never anything else. 

I am backing her up Ed.

Do you believe that she is someone other than who she says she is?

Ann
Quote 1 0
Hey Karen great to hear you are still around. Amazing how the old BS still keeps coming around.

I have not been active but always watching the boards and I agree with Dee and Ann this is Fed Up - Karen.

PS last I heard from Badco a while ago and he is still fighting. Hopefully Badco will see your post and send you a hi!
Quote 0 0
Ed,

You couldn't be more wrong about Karen-Fed Up.

You are confusing Karen with whoever it was that suggested you come here and later regretted it.  You posted the same accusations against her.
Identical, in fact.

Karen has never been kicked off this forum and I doubt she ever heard
of the other one you suggest she was kicked out of.

Sorry, Ed.  This behavior is beyond rude; so please cut it out.

Dee

Quote 0 0
That's the BEST new's I have heard so far this year. That's Great Karen! Your story sounds a little like mine, I won the same way, but soon after settling Ameriquest Breach the settlement. They didn't fix my credit like promised and that has caused a lot of problems.

I'm glad for you good luck.  

email me if you get time.

Markana
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Ed,

I would say that you own Karen an apology. I believe she has contributed much this site, and for a longer period than you know.

Everyone has their own approach to getting things done, and if it works for them, who are you to Criticize? I say good for them!

If you honestly think that she is promoting some sort of a scorched earth mentality, and for some reason you consider that to be a bad thing and too extreme... you need to think again. These MS Fraudsters should be thanking God that they haven't all been rounded-up and executed. Believe me... that's a whole closer to the punishment they deserve, than the kit glove treatment that they've received thus far.

This is simply my own opinion regarding your comments, so if you'd prefer to continue living with your head in the sand well that's with fine me as well.

4J
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
I hadn't been to this board in a while, because of ED, and his constant accusations, and insults against me.

I come here for help because I need it. My family needs it.

But......... the constant wrongful digs from Ed, have irked me to no end.

Dee, and all... It's quite alright. I've done much research under several names Ed uses, and have found much much information and accusatory behaviors on yahoo as well.
I can no longer sit here and keep my mouth shut, He has recently taken digs at O- (whoever O- is) and now he starts this behavior with a long time powerful Veteran.

Search for some of the different monikers  ED uses.

Do a search for Edwin Cage, or Edward Cage, & ED Cage It's quite interesting really. &  Boy oh boy!!!!!! He has a history, you can read all about for yourselves.
A rather unique history for causing these problems for people, and it's not understood why.

I've read many of your posts Karen.... the information you provide, is informative, and helpful, & what a great idea you've posted above. Glad you're still around. Sorry bout the crap you've now got to eternally deal with.
Hope his behavior doesn't run you off, like it did me.
My life of fraud is hard enough without having to deal with CONSTANT accusatory harassment from ED CAGE.

My vent is over. I do request the moderators do a search.

P.S. Ed don't respond to me I'll say nothing more to you.

Quote 0 0
~beenawhile

~beenawhile wrote:
I can no longer sit here and keep my mouth shut, He has recently taken digs at O- (whoever O- is) and now he starts this behavior with a long time powerful Veteran.

O-,
I meant no dishonor to you or character whatsoever. I know you are also a veteran of this board with contributing helpful information, and are absolutely undeserving of the digs Ed has taken at you lately.

Just didnt want you to feel insulted by the "who-ever" Please don't!
Quote 0 0
O -
It seems to me that Ed, for some reason does not like ameriquest victims? Am I alone in this feeling? Ed, from what I can tell, is also fighting ameriquest. Who's side are you on ED? And Why are you attacking AMQ victims?

Quote 0 0
Fed UP
Thanks all, its great to be remembered and welcomed back.  And I did forget 1 person in all of this, who conquered her nightmare the same way I did, Linda Pohlson. 

and I can tell you what she got as the mortgagor forgot to put a nondisclosure clause in her agreement. 

After their home was taken due to wrongful foreclosure, even after all payments had been timely made.  They were forclosed on and then 2 months later all payments were returned to them.  Don't forget the computer software involved in all this. 

They were friends with the local Sheriff who let them stay as long as they could.  Her husband Roger is a US Veteran who proudly served our country for years and was in bad health with emphysema. 

They finally moved to a small rental house and joined in the fight against MS Fraud.  Using the same strategies and also being the 2nd name plaintiff in our class action, she finally WON!  She opted out of the class to be able to settle separately. 

What did she get?  Enough to buy a new house free and clear, plus buy computers for all of her grandchildren so they could keep in touch, a new car, a hospital bed for Roger and still have modest savings. 

Roger passed on last year, and it is Linda who needs our prayers now as she is in financial straits, but those of us who use hard work, dedication and perservance prevail in the end. 

Irma used many of the same strategies and even would hand out hundreds of flyers at her US Veteran functions and at rest stops in her travels. 

Once again, thanks to my friends, I'll still be posting.  We've battled naysayers like this in the past and can do it once again. 

Karen

Quote 0 0

This discussion is a glaring example of how this Forum can get so far off topic that its credibility is in jeopardy.  With that said I would like to quickly confirm the fact that Karen is one of the founding members of this mission and began her quest in 2000.  The details she has offered regarding some past settlements are completely accurate.

Sometimes it is useful for everyone to review the historical details of this issue; this is especially true for those who have recently joined this Forum.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Yo, Fed Up!!

Long time, no see. Glad you're back! For good it seems. Yay! In fact, lots of "old timers" still here. I wasn't sure anymore *sigh*.

Quote 1 0
Fed Up
Nope here to stay, at least until my life gets crazy again! 

I have 2 girls who have major back operations (scoliosis inhereted from me) scheduled in March, so I may be gone for a bit there. 

And to both Way to Go and Arkygirl, I knew there were a lot of us "old timers" still lurking and keeping an eye out.  The whole purpose behind my posts was a re-direct to help and encourage everyone to post regardless of what repercussions may occur.  There is no such thing as a stupid question!  and the "ignore button" is a wonderful thing! 

All of these posts give me a warm fuzzy feeling    Oh, I miss Irma with her pink fuzzy slippers and shopping cart! 

Later all!
Karen
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
There's an "ignore" button here?? I wish...   

Best to your girls and you through the medical trials. Been there, done that and it is hard. Prayers for all of you.

Quote 0 0
Stephanie

Soooo glad to see ya on the forum Karen!!

You've been missed! Wonder if Irma still has those fuzzy slippers...oh, and that damn goat lol. Even when we all wanted to cry, we had some good laughs.

For the "newbies" that don't know Karen aka Fed Up; She is more then just a Veteran in the MSF fight, she was the glue that held so many of us together when everything around us was falling apart. We are forever grateful to her.

Her advise shouldn't be ignored, much less ridiculed.

I think what needs to be pointed out (once again) is that there is no "one size fits all magic fix" to Servicing Fraud. If there were, we wouldn't be here.

Try and try again, just don't give up

Prayers to your girls
Quote 0 0
Fed up
I forgot about the damn goat too!  My computer crashed and I lost the e-mail with that cartoon of her -- does anyone have it? 

I did find this from the old e-group tho, these were both posted by our Dear Irma (bombeck maybe? LOL).  Still makes me laugh: 
There will be TV cameras so I will dress appropriately.  My furry slippers with the coffee stains , tattered robe tied with husbands cowboy belt , the one with the horse buckle , Don King hairdo  with pink roller at the forehead, brightblue eyeshadow . DRESS TUCKED IN BACK IN MY PANTYHOSE. plus a bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon  beer in hand since it will be at the cocktail hour .  I WILL  TIE MY SHOPPING CART TO HIS FRONT  BUMPER SO NO ONE STEALS IT.  I WILL MAKE YOU ssssoooooooooooo PROUD!!!!  LOL !

and Stephanie it was you who had the goat! 

HEY MAYBE WE COULD DO A PARADE OF US ALL DECKED OUT IN OUR TATTERED ROBES  AND FURRY SLIPPERS . STEPHANIE COULD BRING  HER GOAT , JOE THE GATOR,  ME MY RABBITT,
LOL!!!!! Sorry  newbies,  read the  articles from the beginning  and you will catch on to the joke

This is how it all started people when in the year 2000, a person who would not be intimidated and would not be told NO you are wrong. W. Craig Kenney had the guts and determination to stand up for Mortgage Servicing Fraud.  We got thru the pain with a lot of prayers, a lot of laughter and togetherness.  It needs to continue and we need to continue to embrace the "newbies" as Irma called them and pay it forward. 

And those who know me, know me as a Jimmy Buffett ParrotHead -- so in the words of Buffett, don't forget: 

Jesus if I had to quit tonight
I'd never know if I was Wrong or right
But That's just what you get
You gotta go the distance
If you're gonna fight a good fight, good fight

[Chorus:]
Keep it up & keep a good fight
Keep it up & keep a good fight
Yes it's got to be a good fight
All I want is just a good fight

Quote 0 0

Just love Jimmy Buffett!

Quote 0 0
4 justice Now
I would definitely think twice before ever considering any class action law suite. I was a named plaintiff in the Ocwen case and determined that it was a total waste of time after waiting seven years for some form of action which never took place. Not on behalf of the Plaintiffs anyway. IT WAS A COMPLETE JOKE, AND A SICK ONE AT THAT. PLAINTIFFS GOT NOTHING.

4 Justice Now
Quote 0 0
Ruined15
I dunno, after14 years, I'm living in  HUD apartment after making my mortgage payments.  Only good that came out of it all was that I got a Cease & Desist Order against the bank, and the FDIC eventually shut it down.  Guaranty Bank.
Quote 1 0
Write a reply...