Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I have to file an appeal , in the state appellate court , of denial of my motion to vacate a default foreclosure judgment due to standing.

I also want to sue the same party for creating fraudulent documents, foreclosing when they didn't have standing, fraud upon the court,
title fraud and RICO...the whole bit.

I want foreclosure proceedings stayed in both.

Does anyone know if I do both of these suits at the same time?

Should I send a pre-litigation demand and settlement letter before file the federal case?
Quote 0 0
George
I went through all this and you MUST hire an attorney or your going to lose. Even if all what you say is true. The entire system is against Pro pers, it does not matter if your right, your facts are right, the other side got away with murder as they say, you will lose. One percentage I saw is that 99% of pro pers loose (excluding small claims). 

As an example a Federal Court cannot change the ruling of a state court except in very, very extreme situations.  From the limited amount of words in your posting it appears you did not know this.  All Federal laws can be claimed/brought up in state court too.

Then, you have the huge amount of time to learn all the laws, rules, local rules, court procedures, etc.. Each court you mention is different: the appeals, the Fed, the state. Then add in case law and it gets bewildering.

Even attorneys nowadays practice limited areas because it is so complex. And to state for the record I hate attorneys, scum of the earth. One last tip - hire one that is fairly far away from the county state court your case is in because local ones will not stand up and fight for you because they know they will be in front of the same judge a hundred more times in the future and they don't want to rock the boat. His/her loyalty is much more towards the system than it is to you. Welcome to the American legal system.
Quote 0 0
As Judge Bean has been known to say, handling cases like this pro se is the same thing as a do-it-yourself vasectomy. The results are always bad.
Quote 0 0
The people who have posted thus far are absolutely correct.  What about going after the judge? To where he'll be investigated? Make your issue a fed ??? Reverse the tables on him...See if other judges agree with you or him...Then if no response file default judgments against both the judge and the mortgage company...Then they get turned into the bad guys....Have you been able to see if the judge has his oath properly done? Are his judgments maybe from a void office? While a fed judge may not usually overturn a state court judges decision the more you find out about that wannabe judge may make them...Not sure if this helps but maybe more can chime in about doing such...There are people who end up ruling the court vs the court ruling them...
Quote 0 0
Are you all lawyers?

The ones who have figured it out are non-lawyers.

The most successful fights in court have been fought Pro Se.
Quote 0 0
Ed
Pro Se wrote:
Are you all lawyers?

The ones who have figured it out are non-lawyers.

The most successful fights in court have been fought Pro Se.

Please show us a case we can use as an example.

Quote 0 0
PB
To Pro Se - if you can show case histories of Pro Se's winning please do so. I don't think they exist. The system is stacked against you big time.

To Don't Give Up - the Judge has judicial immunity and it is harder than ever to pierce nowadays.  One used to be able to use 15 USC 1983 but in the year 1996 Congress changed the law to make it much tougher. To the point of being impossible to sue a Judge.  And isn't Congress stacked to the gills in attorneys?  Its a monopolistic brotherhood system that has gone amuck.

If you want any chance at all hire an attorney. Stating for the record ATTORNEYS ARE SCUM, I am not one.

About the only satisfaction is to properly file a compliant with the state judicial board (if state court of course) and then state Judges do have to go through elections. Campaign against the guy, let the locals know what he did in Court. 
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
you need a lawyer
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...