Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ok peeps, I called and left a message for the Master-In Equity today.

In court, the attorney for the plaintiff (whoever holds my note) told the judge he would contact me within 7 to 10 days and let me know who and where to pay, to get my house back.

It has been 15 days and the attorney is still playing games.  They are telling me Litton Loan has it.  The court papers say MTGLQ.  In the meantime Litton sends me a W-9 form!  What's this for???

What do I do now???

Sara
Quote 0 0
L-o-o-K at the NUMBERS.
Are they correct?
If not, Houston, and (Litton) has a BIG PROBLEM.
Quote 0 0
Ok Ann, now you are starting to make me feel stupid.

I have no idea what numbers you are talking about.

Sara
Quote 0 0
Digger
sarah and everyone else:

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY INFORMATION with regards to the W-9 form unless it is by Court Order. 

If they had your loan documents (which they don't) - they would have that information already and would have no reason to ask you for it

Be suspicious and do NOT trust these "criminals". 

Digger

Quote 0 0
O -

LOLOL!

Ann Holden wrote:
L-o-o-K at the NUMBERS.
Are they correct?
If not, Houston, and (Litton) has a BIG PROBLEM.

Quote 0 0
Sara,
Golden Sacks owns MTGLQ.  Golden Sacks owns Litton.
There wasn't a flip from one company to another company involved, imho of course.

Quote 0 0
Ok, I think I am understanding a lot more from the replies.

At the top of the form, it has a social security number.

Then it states:

Litton Loan Servicing LP requests that your review the taxpayer identification number in the upper right hand corner.  If correct, do not return the form.  If the number is not correct for the first name listed on the enclosed statement, please complete the IRS form W-9 below and return it in the enclosed envelope.  If you fail to furnish your correct taxpayer identification number to us, you could become subject to a $50.00 penalty.

So, if I was the type of person to play "games" with them (the way they have done me by flipping my loan around so much that it bounces on it's own now) the maximum penalty could only be $50!

hmmm....

Sara
Quote 0 0
CHECK YOUR ORIGINAL LOAN DOCUMENTS given you upon loan closing date, the W-9 should be in that package. If you have it CHECK to see if numbers are same on the one recently received.

GENE
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...