Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Yesterday, thousands of you called your Attorney General and demanded that they choose a side: the homeowners they've sworn to protect or the big banks that broke the law and bankrupted the economy. Calls were made in 47 states!

This is no small feat. And it's all because of you.

Because of your call, the Attorneys General will have YOUR WORDS in mind as they sit down today with the big banks to hammer out the terms of the settlement to their fraudulent practices. They know that we will accept nothing less than a settlement that saves homes and forces the banks to pay for their crimes.

Here's what some of you reported after the call:

I tried 3 different numbers to leave a message and they were all FULL! I had to keep calling back. I'm glad so many people called, I've been so looking forward to today!!
I told her (the receptionist) the middle class taxpayers are not going to stand for this any longer. We are going to demand that politicians all take heed that we want change now. We are tired of the rich and corporations stealing OUR money.
I told them to make the banks pay - that it's OUR MONEY. We bailed them out and they're still taking people's homes? It was clear that MANY people are calling.

Keep the pressure on!

Here's how you can continue to build our voice:

1. Keep the calls coming all week. We've received several emails asking if people can call their Attorney Generals throughout the week. The answer is: "ABSOLUTELY!" Please continue to spread the word and call in multiple times if possible.

2. Demand nothing less than a strong settlement against the big banks. Tell them:

"My name is [________] and I am a resident of [STATE]. The Attorney General must come out in support a settlement that provides justice for millions of homeowners and holds the big banks accountable for their crimes. Nothing less is acceptable."
    Our goal is to generate 10,000 calls and send a clear message to our Attorneys General that we need a strong settlement with the big banks. Will you be one of the 10,000 calls? 

3. Like our Crime Shouldn't Pay Facebook pageHelp us reach 1,000 fans! Since launching the page a week ago, there's been an outpouring of support. We're at JUST OVER 900 as of today - tell your friends to Like the "Crime Shouldn't Pay" Facebook page and to call their Attorney General.

We will keep you updated on the settlement negotiations and keep the fight going!

Thanks for all that you do.

Showdown in America

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...