Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I am a writer for BusinessWeek. I am doing research on Lender Processing Service, formerly known as Fidelity National Information Systems. I am looking at it's default servicing buiness. If you have any cases involving these entities please contact me. My phone number is 312-451-7149. My email is robert_berner@businessweek.com. Thanks for your help, Robert Berner

Quote 0 0
Those of you with the "Squiggly Signatures", get in contact with this guy, and send him copies of those documents. 

This maybe an opportunity that could begin to further push open the doors.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
While, I'm always very encouraged to see any form of media coverage on this subject, I continue to find it interesting that such a relatively few media outlets are looking into the activities associated with Ocwen & Litton. And all too often these efforts, especially the ones associated with Ocwen seem to quickly loose steam shortly after or before they even start, such as the series of reports supposedly planned by the South Florida Business Journal a few years ago.

Well, any activity that would shed light on the criminal practices of servicers will certainly be a good thing.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...